Made up

(Taehyungs POV)
I sighed and knocked on his door. He opened the door and looked at me.
"Hi." He whispered.
"Babe can we talk?"
He nodded and opened the door and let me in his room. He sat on the bed with his legs crossed. I sighed and began my rant.
"Jimin I'm so sorry that I laid my hand on you and for hurting you. There is no excuse that would make it okay." I started to sob and fell on my knees in front of him. He quickly got up and pulled me into a hug. He pulled me on the bed and we cuddled while I sobbed while holding him. "Shh, Tae. It's okay. I love you so much." He said crying.
"Babe why are you crying?" I asked holding him really tight.
"I'm crying because your crying." I did a sad laugh and held him tighter. He snuggled into my arms and put his head on my chest and sighed. We fell asleep not caring what time it was. After I woke up I saw Jimin sleeping in my arms. He truly is an angel brought from the heavens. I'm crazy and completely in love with him. I slowly got out of his grasp and went to the kitchen to make him food. I made him Bulgogil,  Japchae, and some Bibimbap. I knew he couldn't eat all of it but I want us to spend some time together after I was a ass. I canceled all my plans for the day and went back to Jimins room with all the food. He was awake and rubbing his eyes. I closed the door with my foot and set the food on the bed.
"Hey babe. I made you food." He looked at me and smiled. He patted the spot by him and I sat down but he climbed in my lap and pulled the food up to us. He took the chopsticks and picked  some Bulgogil up and put it to my mouth. I ate it and he took a bite and kissed me. He laid back in my lap and we sat like that forgetting the food. I stood up with him in my arms and went into the bathroom. "Want to take a bath with me." He nodded and I turned on the bathtub. I filled it with hot but not to hot water. I put bubbles in and took my shirt off. Jimin blushed and covered his face. "Aww is my baby blushing?" His ears turned red and I chuckled. I went to him as he sat on the sink counter. I stood between his legs and gently pulled his hands off his face. "There he is." He blushed more and hid his face in my neck. "Stop it." He whined. I chuckled and took his shirt off too. I took my pants and boxers off and Jimin did too. I picked him up and set him in the tub. He giggled and played with the bubbles while I got in and sat behind him. He leaned into my embrace and we sat like that for awhile. I looked at him and he was sleeping.
"My tired baby." I chuckled and kissed his forehead. I got out and picked him up. I set him on the bed and put him in pajamas and got in with him but only in boxers. He cuddled into my chest and sighed. I pulled Jimin on top of me and he rubbed his head in my neck. I fell asleep.
(Jin's POV)
I was walking down the upstairs hallways limping and cursing Namjoon with every possible curse word under my breath. "That stupid asshole. He didn't have to go so rough." I muttered and went to Jimins room to see if he has seen Taehyung. I opened the door and saw Jimin sleeping on top of Taehyung. I cooed and took a picture knowing Jimin might want it for the story book he was writing for Taehyung. I walked out and went to the living room.
(Jimins POV)
I woke up to see Taehyung under me without a shirt. I blushed and got off of him and the bed. I need to continue the story book. He wanted to know what happened after Prince Kim disappeared in the story book so I was making him an ending. The ending as in how our life was going. I sat down in the desk and began to draw. It was a little different than I was use to but I managed to draw him realistically and drew the palace.
Once upon a time there was a prince named Prince Kim and he treated everyone around him badly, an angel came down from the heaven and sent him to the real world and he met a lovely boy.
Jimin drew himself and Taehyung in his old apartment and Taehyung was asleep on the couch. It was easy for Jimin to draw that part because Taehyung was laying and sleeping before him. Jimin smiled. And continued writing the story book. When he saw Taehyung was being to wake up he hid the book to wear no one would find it. I went back to the bed and jumped on it. "Hey babe." I said. He smiled and kissed me and of course I kissed back.