6

'Love is a beautiful kind of fear'

.

Right before her eyes

"Has someone ever told you, that you are a psychopath?" Ayat shoved him away from her, agreeing to walk out of the place with him, to somewhere quiet, she thought she could handle him, but he could possibly be leading her out to murder her or something.

"Not as sweetly as you do," Maaz said when they were finally outside the hall in the cold wind. The thin material of her clothes wasn't helping much either. She didn't know if the goose bumps appeared because of the cold or the anticipation of knowing what he wanted from her.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked, wanting to get over with it, she could still feel the ghost of him capturing her, which ended making her uneasy.

"You,"

"You are crazy,"

"And you are mine," 

"I don't like you," She spat. Fury over rode his expression, not like the sound of it one bit leaving her pretty little mouth.

"Aren't you a little liar?" Maaz chuckled, and she knew he was saying the truth, she almost barfed, any man would come and say she was his and she'd be a happy goose. It felt like a joke. A joke indeed, but true enough.

The wind swept across her face, leaving her hair dancing to the wind, he felt his heart skip a beat, he couldn't believe that a grown man like him was in the choke hold of a 17 year old, she could play with her any way she liked and he'd oblige, only if she wears the façade off. 

He carries a gun, he carries a gun, he carries a gun. She repeatedly chanted in her brain, maybe it would knock some sense inside her. 

"I think you are arrogant, and overly imposing," Ayat didn't back away.

"You have seen nothing but nice things, you won't say that when you see what imposing fucking means," He charged towards her, her feet kept glued to the ground, and her face facing him with no apprehension to him coming near her, she kept mentally cursing herself, why the hell was she rousing him like that?

"What if I don't want to be with you?"

"I will kidnap you, and your family wouldn't know where you went, and don't you dare doubt me for one second, because if need be, I will do it," A sinister smile covered his lips, he loved how easily she got scared but pretended otherwise. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She gasped in absolute horror, her insides urged her to run far away, from the man who looked crazier than the craziest man on earth.

"Good little girls do not curse," He clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Not my future wife at least,"

"What is wrong with you!" She sighed exasperated. "You speak like a mad man,"

"Shut your beautiful mouth and walk back inside, my love," He spoke, she was intimidated by him, she had to admit no matter how much she tried to veil her anxiety when he was around, plus his thick beard contributed to everything, and to say for the most part he was a good built, muscles hugged each of his body contour. 

"And if I see Aman near you, you wouldn't like what I do with him," 

.

She wanted to scream in her pillow, or perhaps break a vase, or do something irrational, maybe jumping off a balcony was a smart choice as well, but she didn't want to die so soon. What on the face of earth had she just experienced?

You are mine

As if they lived in barbaric times, like animals, as if he had marked her his, as if he was taking parts of her away, right before her eyes.

...

Greetings fellas!

Here is another update, Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote, vote, vote

and

Comment

Share 

and follow my Instagram.

roxx.ane.writes

for regular updates on the story. Also.

Happy reading!!