20

'Bitch. Please'

.

The Predator's Planet

After that cumbrous encounter. Ayat kept herself attached to the seat in the corner of the room with some DHA ladies, Amara and Mirha. She kept smiling to them boasting about their recent travels to exotic islands from around the world or huge cities like NYC etc. Honestly, she felt fairly nauseous listening to them boasting about their wealth like this. From rumors around she got know that an old ladies, probably in her 60's who had this odd sense of fashion, and she did not have the kind of leverage, that women prepared homemade poison. She had immediately put down the sandwich she offered her earlier.

Up till now, Maaz wasn't being a plotting starplus villain and simply socializing. In retrospect, he should be spilling oil on the stairs, or having her kidnapped but nothing. She was getting kind of bored and on top she had to witness the devil's spawn wiggling on top of Maaz like a kitten.

The three girls decided to excuse themselves from the women and shifted to the pool room, there was most of the food and people, and the DJ. Even the DJ seemed sketchy. People at this hour had gone totally nuts and started dancing like freaking maniacs from mental asylum. A fresh set of cigarettes and cigars being lit around, with hookah and shisha alongside. Puffs, rings and whatnot. Only if her parent's knew the kind of party it was. They'd have to do a cleansing ritual on her. Not baptism, but something close. 

"You guys didn't even tell me! Thank god, that Shahzain called me," Haya walked inside. She could walk well in heels which gave her all the power to shame Mirha and Ayat when they wore heels and call them penguins, who couldn't walk well.

"Wait, What happened to your cousin's engagement?" Ayat asked after hugging her.

"Oh well, it got postponed, the groom got sick," Haya sheepishly figured. She sat on the window sill they had found a comfortable spot on. It still gave the view to Maaz and his business associates lounging across in the living room with that devils spawn, Jess. Inevitable company. Maaz didn't even seem to be enjoying her company. That's what Ayat would like to think atleast.

"Darn the groom, engagements nowadays I swear," She shifted her attention back to them. "Bad omen, do a court marriage, run away from home, remain a maiden but don't get engaged. The stars are not aligned right for that,"

"Poor Maria started crying. Right now, he is vomiting endless, but thank god I got extricated from the gloom of my house, and the mental anguish they were going to push me in as well, and for the first time, that shahzain seemed like an angel in disguise,"

"Man," Haya smiled. "Maaz bhai is so sweet, he sent me an invitation,"

"He sent an invitation to everyone," Ayat informed. "Don't feel special. And since when do you both call him Maaz Bhai? God. It's cringe. Apparently it seems your brother does not know when to stop PDA in front of sisters,"

Haya followed Ayat's gaze and made a sad pout. Haya's eyes had popped out a few inches. That was about it, about how much time it took to appreciate Jess's beauty. Ayat was such a shameful fiasco in front of her.

"She is..." Haya was cut short by Ayat.

"Gorgeous," She said. "I know,"