8

'I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind'

.

Shh...It's Okay

 Surprisingly she felt awake after the all-nighter she pulled. No thanks to three mugs of coffee though, but the text that came as soon as she finished the last drop and put the mug with a thud on the desk, it was now 6 am in the morning, and she had spent the entire night obsessively thinking about him, as if he had came and sucked all the slumber from her, she knew after she came home after giving her exam she would have a crash.

While in her contemplative phase, after he gave he injected strange feelings in her and left like a phantom in the wind, the paradox that man was, or the onion layers he had, or what was happening to her? It all made her decide that one she was too young to deal with it, and what Maaz was doing, it may be too intense, she would do anything to get rid of her stalker. Number one blocking his number. The second best thing was, she had no reason to leave her house after today. 

She felt content, she will ignore him out of her life, until he takes away his over controlling and insane personality somewhere else. The sun shined bright, all of the girl's had a bottle of juice in their hands to kill the heat. Their exam had went well. She hadn't seen Ali the entire day, not even after their exam as they strolled around the garden.

"Where's Ali?" Haya brought it up. 

"It's strange, he usually pops up after the exam to discuss answers that nerd," Mirha replied. "Do you think he missed it?"

"The exam? I hardly think so, he'd better dig him a grave before he even commits such a crime, he is a dedicated boy," Haya spoke. 

"Do you know where Ali is?" Mirha

"I don't know where Ali is," Ayat spoke while she physically abused the straw in her mouth, her teeth sinking in the plastic.

"Do you think it has something to do with Maaz Bhai?" Haya squealed when realization hit her, and looking at Ayat they realized that that's what she has been thinking as well.

Raw hurt clawed her insides, he had promised her that he wouldn't hurt her, and the way he had brushed her face and looked at her last night it looked like he meant it. What if he knew that she had blocked him, he must have tried to contact her after last night, trains and trains of thoughts crashed in her brain, until she could think no more, and unblocked his number dialing him.

It took him 5 seconds to receive her call, gratified he waited for her to speak. 

"What did you do to Ali?"

"Nothing he didn't deserve," Maaz spoke vehemently.

"You promised me!" She spoke between gritted teeth. "You liar,"

Maaz's calm tone turned into a threatening kind. "That deal was up until you behaved like a good girl, you pulled a stupid move,"

"You lied to me, you bastard, where the hell is he?" She almost shouted, if she could she'd kill him on sight.

"I will send you the address, remember not to block me next time, or your friend will be in a ditch chopped up into pieces you won't be able to count," He finished, she was about to cut the call when he said. "Wait, I can't wait to meet you, little dove,"

"Go die," She muttered in the receiver hearing a chuckle in response.

She is adorable he thought.

"What the hell was that?" Mirha and Haya looked at her deranged and curious. 

"I will fill you in on the way, we need to rescue Ali," Ayat spoke.