one

"We are really here, mom!"

I exclaimed as excitement took over me while I wandered through our new house. New house, new me. Just kidding.

"Do you like it?" She asked, smiling. "I'm sorry, it's my fault that we have to go and live here."

I looked at her and put my hands over her shoulders, "Yah! It's your job's fault. It's sad that I have to leave my friend there, but I am happy to be here with you!"

"Okay, then let's eat outside for our lunch first before we unpack everything. I'm hungry." She pouted at me.

I looked at her with a hint of disgust, "Don't pout at me. It never suits you."

"Okay okay, let's go now!"

~~~

"Let's eat there!" I pointed at the restaurant. "I'm craving for Korean foods right now."

We went inside the restaurant and look for our seats.

"Good afternoon!"

The waitress greeted us and we did the same as she handed us the menu.

"Samgyeopsal! Bibimbap and, also, uhm...kimchi jjigae. Oh, and don't forget the strawberry shake, mom!"

"Wow, you're not really hungry, Jisoo, are you?" She said and turned her sight to the waitress. "Include all of that please and one glass of pineapple juice."

"Alright, ma'am. Anything else?"

Mom shook her head and smiled, "Thank you." The waitress left us.

I looked around the restaurant for a bit and saw a group of men, playing and eating. Also, there are also cameras around them. Weird.

"San, you died." Then I heard a high-pitched laugh.

Yes, it is really weird.

"Do you have already a man?"

"I do not have, mom. Except for Lucas." I answered. "Yah! Why would you ask me all of the sudden?"

She laughed, "Nothing, nothing."

"Well, I have to go to the comfort room."

I stood up and search for the comfort room. When I finally found it, someone bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized and the man did the same.

"I'm sorry too! I have to release something." He laughed and went inside the men's comfort room.

I never got to see his face, sad.

I continue to go inside the female ones and did my business.

As I go back to our table, I heard another high-pitch laugh. I ignored that and went to our table. The foods are already served!

"Welcome back!" Mom greeted me, looking at the foods. "Oh here, let's eat!"

I drooled over the site of delicious foods, shining in front of me.

"Oh, by the way," Mom suddenly said as we eat. "You have school tomorrow. I'll give you your schedules."

I looked at her and smiled, "Okay okay."