two

"Jisoo."

I looked up and saw someone.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your mom. Wake up!"

I plucked my eyes open and saw mom staring sternly at me, "You have school today, remember? Why didn't you set an alarm?"

I sat up and scratched my nape, "I guess I was too excited to sleep." I fixed my hair and she just stood there, crossing her arms.

"Hurry up! School is in one hour. You took so long in the bathroom, so make it fast." The paper she's holding, she handed it over to me. "Here's your schedule!"

After giving that to me, she turned her back to me and left the room. I looked at my schedule and it was pretty decent, I think. I stood up and started to make my bed before going into the bathroom to clean and to wash up. After that, I changed into my uniform and grab my bag, phone, and earphones before going downstairs to eat breakfast.

"So nice that the school is just a ten-minute walk away." Mom commented, sitting on a couch, watching tv. "Eat your breakfast, it's already on the table."

I hurriedly make my way towards the dining table and saw a simple yet drooling breakfast sitting there. I ate it without hesitating while looking at my watch, it's already 6:40 am; 20 minutes left before the school will block the students on the entrance.

After eating, I brushed my teeth, and went to the living room, saw mom standing there, giving me my allowance that is enough for a whole week.

"I can get a part-time job, mom. Let me, I want to experience it." I said while grabbing my allowance out of my mother's hand.

She nodded, "Okay, just be careful, and don't stress yourself out."

I smiled and turned my back at him, "Also, make friends!" Making me chuckle, I answered before going out, "I'll try!"

~~~

I arrived at the school at exactly eight minutes left before time. I stopped first to look around the place. The school is quite big, there are many trees, benches below it with some students sitting on it, a whole track-and-field place, a big piece of grassland, and such amazing things more.

I bit my lips caused by my nervousness happening to me as I started to make my way towards my room.

I finally found my room after a few minutes and hesitantly knocked on the door. After a few seconds, a smiling woman, looks like our teacher, opened it.

"You're the transferee, Park Jisoo?" I smiled and nodded slowly. "Come on in."

I sighed first before going into the room and saw students looking at me, curious. Some of them are talking to each other and one guy is sleeping.

"By the way, my name is Kim Haesoo, you can address me as Mrs. Kim, and don't worry about some of them." My teacher whispered. "Some of them are idols, so they are quite...tired."

"Attention, students!" Mrs. Kim announced, getting the attention of the students and that guy who is sleeping a while ago. Oh great, he looks so familiar.

Mrs. Kim signaled me to introduce myself, "Meet your new classmate!"

"Hello, I'm Park Jisoo, eighteen years old. I just moved in here yesterday. Nice to m-meet you all."