eight

"Who are you? Why do you keep appearing in my dreams?"

I should ask you the same thing. Why do you keep appearing? Who are you really?

Her face. It's...beautiful. When I first saw her the first time inside my dreams yesterday, my heart started to flutter. I finally felt every person who fell in love, 'the butterflies in the stomach'. It is the first time I laid my eyes on someone and make my heart thump.

I smiled at her, "I'm Wooyoung, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

I started to get nervous. But as I look into her eyes, I felt like I am lost in the middle of the sea; my nervousness goes all way.

She doesn't speak for a bit as I saw her fiddling with her sleeves before smiling. My tiredness is all gone as I saw her smile.

"Jisoo. My name is Jisoo."

I flickered my eyes open as soon as the sound of my alarm clock blasted throughout my room.

"Jisoo."

The first thing that I said. Her name. It felt like...we're connected.

I sighed and started to get ready for school.

~~~

I am so tired. We are quite busy nowadays because of our upcoming comeback and concert. Now, I am here inside this classroom. Of course, to learn. I hope.

"I want to go home." I mumbled as I sulked in my own seat until I catch a glimpse of a figure by the door.

Jisoo?

"Oh you didn't know ATEEZ, right? Well, he's part of it." I heard Yeri said as I gazed at her. I mean not like Joe Goldberg, gaze as in admiration.

I didn't realize I was smiling until she looked at me again. Dude, I can't stop smiling.

So, I just hid my face. My face started to get hot.

What are the chances that you meet the person in your dreams in real life?

I took a peak between my arms and saw that they are walking to the seat near me. Oh? She is sitting beside me? Help-

S

top looking, Jisoo. I'm going to die. I can feel it.

"He's gonna melt, you know?" I heard Yeri whispered at Jisoo making me smile even more widely.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" She asked.

I heard Yeri chuckle, "Oh my god, someone's infatuated."

That statement made me look up and laugh. I can't resist, I'm sorry.

She blinked at me so many times and tried to explain, "I'm so sorry, my friend is acting weird, again."

But my mouth seems not to like cooperating with me right now.

So, I just nodded, still chuckling.

"Don't worry." Finally! I spoke! I said and saw that our teacher is coming. "Teacher's coming."

~~~

After class, she went outside to go to the cafeteria as I notice that Yeri is coming towards me.