seven

"I'm disappointed." Wooyoung sulked in such manner. "I'm so disappointed."

"They're disappointed." Yeri reiterated, checking her nails.

I ignored them since we are just like this for half an hour. We are wasting such precious time!

"C-can't we just start to dance?" Yunho suggested. I know his name since Wooyoung cannot stop his mouth from shouting his name.

I looked at him and said, "Thank you. Oh god."

He smiled sheepishly at me, making Wooyoung frown, "Yunho~"

He's acting like a kid with his lollipop getting taken away. He's sulking, I repeat, he's sulking for such a long time.

"Don't mind him." The leader told me  who is just standing beside me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I assured, holding a laughter inside my body and soul.

Mingi stood up and whistled, "Pirate queen, show us your moves."

Pirate queen? What the h-

"I thought it's say my name that I only know of?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh!" Wooyoung blurted out. "Then you knew our other songs! Pirate king!"

I ignored him and faced Mingi, "Let's just start."

"Yeri-ssi!" Mingi shouted, getting into his position. "Cue the music!"

Yeri scoffed and just turned on the music player. I looked at them, not knowing where to start or how to join in since I'm too shy for this. I thought it was just the four of us.

"Yeri, why are y-you just standing there?" Wooyoung asked while dancing. 

Dance now, embarrass later. Okay. It's time.

So, I suddenly went in and started to dance. I heard Yeri cheered and clapped her hands like a seal.

As I was dancing, I felt like I am alone in a stage, giving my all in. Spotlight is pointed at me and loud music is blasting throughout the area. I am indulged to happiness. I felt so happy.

"Jisoo, wake up."

I didn't stop dancing, but I was looking around me, searching who just said that.

"Our dream!"

This time, a louder one. It is neither Wooyoung nor the other guys' voice. That voice made me stop dancing and gasping for breath since I just realized I went too hard on dancing.

I heard the guys clapping at me and Yeri's cheering, but it felt like I am in this big dark hallway or room with sounds and noise echoing, piercing my ears. I felt like I was...lost.

"Woah! You danced well, Jisoo!" Wooyoung cheered, making me snap out of trance. I looked at him and he looked so much happy and here I am, feeling like I have something that is taken away from me.

I smiled a bit at him and looked down, so they don't have to see me looking like a lost kid.

"We cannot teach you." San stated out, crossing his arms. "You are already better than us! How come we are teaching you? You should teach us!"

"Yes, San's right. You stand out already, has charisma, stage-presence. A real performer!" Hongjoong said. Welp.

So, this is the feeling. The feeling of getting praises from other people except for Mom and Lucas, of course.

I started to get flustered and looked down again, suddenly admiring the floor.

"Our Jisoo is flustered!" Wooyoung announced and laughed.