five

"Mom, I'm going out for a bit! I'm heading to the convenience store!" I shouted, lying of course. She was busy looking at some papers and documents.

She turned to me and asked, "Are you even done with your homework?"

"Of course, I am already done." I'll just finish it later...when I get home.

I closed the door behind me and started to walk towards the convenience store where he said we would meet up.

It's freezing. I put my hands inside the pocket of my hoodie. I am currently wearing a hoodie and a jeans. I don't have enough time to dress and this is actually comfortable for me at this state.

I saw him sitting on one of the chairs inside of the convenience store, wearing a black t-shirt, a black mask and a black cap. He's currently looking at his phone and he's just sitting there like a statue. I immediately recognized him. I don't know why.

I went inside the store and sat beside him, waiting for him to notice me. He slowly looked at me and flinched, putting his hand over his chest.

"You scared me!" I cocked an eyebrow. "I was just sitting here! I didn't do anything."

"Why are you wearing a hoodie, though? It was not cold outside, huh?" He wondered as he eyes my outfit.

I looked at my outfit, "It was cold! And I really like wearing hoodies. I felt so comfortable wearing it. I like collecting them with varied colors and designs."

"Really? I felt really hot, though." He frowned as he cocked his head to the side.

"Because you really are?" I mumbled, looking away.

"What?" I just shrugged. "Anyways, this is the only place that is opened for today, I don't know why, and it is affordable!"

"Doesn't you always buy some foods at the convenience store located right at your company?" I giggled because of the picture I saw.

"Huh? How did you know that?"

"I googled your company yesterday because I had nothing to do and I saw a picture of your company with that convenience store at the first floor." I chuckled, thinking about it. "I mean it is quite hassle-free since whenever you got hungry you can just jump down your building and buy ramyeon."

He laughed, his laugh is so high. He nod his head as he say, "It is quite beneficial.  When we are free and you have a dance lesson with us, we can eat there because convenience store is convenient."

"Right." I said, keeping a straight face, as he pout. "Anyways, I'm looking forward on what I am going to eat tonight. I'm craving for ramyeon and I felt so cold right now, adding the air conditioner of the store."

"Hmm, I'll just buy some foods that we can eat."

We both stood up and searched the whole store for foods and drinks. I left him standing alone in that drink sections so that I can have my time picking foods that I want. I got two cups of ramen and just a bottle of water. It is enough, for now, I think.

I went to the counter to check it all out. I went directly the station for hot water immediately because my stomach is making noises already. After all of that, I sat down and waited for Wooyoung to sit beside me. I saw him carrying two bags of chips, a triangle gimbap, a ramen, a bottled water, and some beverages I don't know.

"Try this." He grabbed a pink small bottle, plucking a straw in it. Then, he handed it out to me.

I grabbed it out of his hands in confusion, "What's this?"

"It's strawberry milk."

Milk? I like milk. Why did I never saw this before? Wth?

I sipped the drink and tasted it, "Ohh, I like this! I never tasted this before." I smiled, looking at him, before sipping again.