four

"Jisoo."

I heard a muffled cry as a voice of a male spoke my name. It sounded so real, it is so vivid, not knowing if it is real...or a dream.

"Wake up."

I flickered my eyes open, sunlight glaring my vision. My sweats are dripping everywhere, wetting my clothes.

I sat up, eyes are suddenly filled with tears, "That was one hell of a dream."

I wiped my remaining tears using the sleeves of my shirt, "Why did I cry? Why did I sweat? I had never cried because of some weirdly dream or in general. I-"

"Can you turn off your alarm cloc- oh you are awake?"

I faced my mother who is standing in the doorway. She is currently crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Don't look at me, turn it off." She knitted her eyebrows. "Why do you like such a mess?"

I shook my head and faced my phone that is ringing loudly this entire time, "Ohh, I forgot."

"Did you even sleep?"

"Mom, I slept early last night because I finished my homeworks early." I said with my hoarse voice, groaning.

She chuckled, "Alright, alright. Start getting ready." She left the room.

I started to groan loudly as I lay my back onto the bed,

"Just great as always."

~~~

I plugged in my earphones, walking down the streets, on my way to my school.

"What could happen later?" I mumbled, putting my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie. It is starting to get cold here because winter is coming.

What will happen if I told him that I am dreaming about him? Wouldn't he be weirded out? Freak out? I mean, he might feel that.

Another thing, is it true that when you dream about someone, the person you are dreaming cannot sleep? Does that even make sense?

Why am I even thinking about this?

As I am walking towards the school gate, I saw a familiar figure waving at me.

"Jisoo!"

I smiled at her from a far and started walking toward her, stopping the music using my phone and removing my earphones.

"Did you even sleep?" Yeri asked me – the same question my mom asked me earlier – eagerly, as soon as I reached her position.

I cocked my head to the side a bit, "Huh? I slept for a good amount of time. It is just something happened...and it makes me look like this panda-like look. You like my new look?"

"Did you dream about something or..." She started to smirk, ignoring my joke. "someone?"

Welp, it's half-half. And I immediately knew who she is talking about.

"I knew it! You dreamt of him, didn't you?" She asserted, stifling a laugh.

I sighed, not having enough energy to argue, "I didn't even answer."

"Where's Wooyoung?" She suddenly wondered, starting to walk inside as I follow beside her. "I don't have a single clue if he's busy today or what."

Does she really need to say it out loud? I don't know anyt-

"He have to do something today." Of course, I answered. Damn.