three

As soon as I said that, he slowly disappeared into thin air. I tried to grab him using my hands, but is unable to. It's like a speck of dust. It suddenly vanished.

"Wooyoung?"

I suddenly felt a tear on my eyes, but...why? Why would I tear? Who is really he?

"Oh my god, Jisoo! Your alarm kept ringing!"

I opened my eyes and saw my mom looking directly at me while shoving me  up, "W-what?" I sat up and stared at her.

"And why are you mumbling some inappropriate sounds?" She asked making me tilt my head in confusion. "And who is Wooyoung?"

I blinked at her many times as I heard that name, "Huh? What are you talking about, mom?"

"Are you having some erotic dream with him? Oh my gosh."

I widened my eyes as soon as I head that, "Oh my god, mom. Why are you saying that? It is just another weird dream."

"Maybe it's a sign." She sighed, chuckling. All of a sudden? "Get your ass out there and wash yourself up. School in two hours." Then, she left my room.

~~~

I arrived at my school to see Yeri waving at me at the gates of the school, making me remove my earphones, "Good morning, Jisoo!"

I am confused at the moment, "You wait for me here?" Scratching my head, she grabbed my arm and linked it with hers.

Is this a normal thing?

"Well...uhm, good morning too, I guess?" She just chuckled at me as we walk towards our room.

As soon as we enter the room, the guy stared at me as I did the same and he looks so oddly familiar.

"Did you know that guy?" I whispered to Yeri, who is standing beside me. "The guy beside my seat."

She blinked at me a few times, "Of course, he's my classmate since the start of this school year." Well, of course, that's obvious.

"Oh you didn't know ATEEZ, right? Well, he's part of it."

I looked at him the last time and saw him give me a small smile before bowing his head to his desk. Welp.

We make our way towards our seat, well, for me, I was looking at him the whole time.

"He's gonna melt, you know?" I heard Yeri whispered at me making me flinch and tried to act normal.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" I asked, peeking at him, one last time, then looked at her again.

I heard her chuckle, "Oh my god, someone's infatuated." Glaring at her, I heard him laughed.

I looked at him and saw that he is the one laughing. I blinked at him, trying to analyze if it was really him and yes, it's real.

"I'm so sorry, my friend is acting weird, again." I tried to explain, but he just nodded slowly, chuckling.

"Don't worry." He said for the first time. It was like a soft voice, soothing my ears. "Teacher's coming."

We looked at the front, but Yeri is still looking at me, "I'll just invite him to sit with us during lunch! It's hard to be with him, he's an idol for god's sake."