six

I went inside the house, quietly. The lights are all already turned off. I reached for the light switch and turned the lights on, seeing my mom standing in front of me making me jump and my heart skip a beat.

"What time is it?" She asked, crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.

I looked at my phone, "Uh, one in the morning?"

"I thought you are just going to convenience store to buy something, but you came home with a guy?!" She widened her eyes then she suddenly hugged me. "I'm so proud of you!

I stared at my mom in disbelief, "Really, mom? Shouldn't you be getting worried seeing me with that guy?"

She chuckled, "No, he looks like a good man, so I wouldn't feel like that." That's true- wait.

"Get some rest, okay? It's already late and you still have school tomorrow." She clasped her hands and said something in such a teasing manner before walking away. "Sleep well~"

"Really, mom?" I mumbled before turning around to turn off the lights. "Oh sh- my essay! Wooyoung, the things I do for you."

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then went to my bedroom to continue what I was doing earlier- I mean yesterday.

"Cramming is my specialty, okay. I can do it. I already am a professional here."

After an hour of rushing my hands and brain and few hours away to heaven, I already finished it, "At least, I already finished it before three. I'm going to sleep, I'm done."

I laid down to my bed, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and waited for myself to drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and realize that I am here at dreamland again. Wonderful.

"You? You again? Why do I keep seeing you?"

"Me again?" He raised his eyebrows before waggling it. "Oh, you keep seeing me here."

I frowned, "What do you mean? You remember me? What the heck?"

"Just." He mumbled, chuckling. "So, do you like seeing me here?"

"Excuse me, since when did you get cocky?" I crossed my arms and glared at him before mumbling, "You are so different here."

"When I first met you." He smiled. "Just kidding. Let's just sit and talk."

I scoffed and just sat down as he did the same. We looked at the night sky and stars scattered around, lighting up the night time. The breeze is perfect enough for this time.

I wonder where did the other people went. We are here alone. The last dream I had, there are still people lingering around this place. Now, it's gone.

"I hope that I am sleeping well." I suddenly blurted out, closing my eyes.

He looked at me in confusion, "You are dreaming and I am in it. Therefore, you are sleeping well."

"I hope I didn't hear that." I mumbled, ignoring him.

"Did you do something?"

"I just finished a novel-like essay. That's what I did." I sighed. As if he cares.

He became quiet just looking at me, "Don't mind me. I just remembered something."

"Who said that I am minding you?" I crossed my arms. "You know what, this conversation is so...generic?"

"Huh?"

"Don't mind me. I just remembered something." I said, mocking him.

We were laughing and teasing each other until I heard a voice. "Wake up now, Jisoo."