5

You did manage to reach the woods with that little clothes you had left on, just barely.

The moment the forest became thicker, Kid turned and tugged you against him unceremoniously, his mechanic arm wrapping around you and securing your figure against his torso with a dark snicker.

You were expecting him to go for your chest band first, but he surprised you when his quick fingers tore the mask off your face instead.

«No need for this now.» he husked, banging you against a tree and grinding his body against yours, his face lowering until you could feel his hot breath on your lips.

The temperature suddenly rose, flushing your cheeks.

One of your hand crawled up his chest. Feeling his hard-steel muscles below your touch always sent a delicious twitch between your legs. Your free hand tugged at the garments around your torso, but he stopped you.

«Impatient, aren't we?»

You glanced up at him with a frown.

«I thought you were.»

«The walk helped, and frankly, I'm more impatient to punish you.»

«Wha–»

Your eyes widened slightly when he unfastened one of his belts from his pants.

Kid probably noticed your dread, because he chuckled.

«Do you want to be whipped, birdie?»

Before you could answer, though, his mechanic hand quickly grabbed both of your wrists and pulled them above your head.

You tried to escape his grip, but he was swift in securing the belt around the trunk, tying your arms in that position.

«Maybe some other time.»

You gave a tentative yank at the restrains, to no avail, then glared at him.

«I should have seen this coming.»

Kid grinned at you, his fingers finally grasping at your chest band.

«Now let's get rid of this, shall we?»

He tugged curtly at the fabric, tearing it to pieces.

His grin only grew wider as he watched your breasts finally bouncing free from their restrain.

«W-Wait, Kid...» you mewled, pressing your back against the rough trunk as a soft breeze hit your vulnerable chest «What if someone walks by...?»

«Oh, don't worry, birdie,» he snickered, his painted lips brushing the sensitive area behind your earlobe while his hand slid down your hip «if someone sees you like this, it would be the last thing they see.»

His mouth trailed down your neck, and you could feel his bare teeth on your skin.

His warm tongue traced the shape of your breast, lightly startling you, and when you looked down you saw his lips hovering inches from your nipple and his amber eyes staring right back at you, a wicked glimmer sparkling in his irises.

Suddenly, it was hard to swallow.

«...which would be a pretty sweet death, if you ask me.»

His words fanned against your hardening nipple, making you gasp.

«Kid...!»

«Calling my name already?» he snickered, his fingers following the rim of your pants before hooking onto them and pulling them down slightly.