7. CALL THE AMBULANCE!

(Sorry I didn't update at the usual time. I had family stuff going on and my dads wifi wasn't working, therefore I couldn't publish and I had to catch-up on online school. Sorry for the inconvenience)

School was a mess, as always what do you expect?

I walked down to the park 5 blocks from my house to meet up with up with Rodrick's so he could drop me off since my legs were killing me.

It had been 30 minutes and I called Rodrick but he didn't pick up.

Fuck it, i thought.
I continued my walked to my house.

I had passed the deli and managed to collect enough change from my bag and bought 8 cans of soft drink, pretzels and chips.

It took me another two minutes to get home. I walked inside and saw Will, Greg, Rowley and- a girl?

"Uh, hey guys." I greeted them, handing them a can of soda.

"Hey, whose your new friend?" I asked, holding out my hand to shake with the young girl.

"That's Holly, she in our classes and we figured we might as well invite her over, she's never played twisted wizard."

"Holly Hills?" I questioned.

She nodded her head nervously.
"Thanks." She said grabbing the can.

I handed them the packet of pretzels.
"Here you go."

I trotted off to Rodricks room.

"You will not believe," I exclaimed as I was opening the door. I stopped mid sentence seeing rodrick laying on the bed with some girl sitting on the floor cross legged, in the middle of a conversation amongst themselves.

"Oh, sorry didn't realise Rodrick had company. Theses are from Susan." I lied while handing Rodrick and the girl a can of drink and the pack of chips.

Rodrick flashed me a awkward smile.

"Imma gonna chill with the munchkin." I laughed, closing the door behind me. God, that was painful.

"Susan, is it alright if the kids come over for a swim? Won't be as loud." I asked, I wanted to stay busy, since school sucked absolute balls.

"Yeah sure." She smiled.
"Does Manny want to come too?"

Manny's face lit up.

"Maybe next time, I'm sorry I'm just not too sure with him." She sighed.
I announced to the guys in the front room that they were welcome to come over for a swim.

"I was planning to go to the country club this afternoon, luckily I'm wearing my bathers." Holly chirped.

Rowley's face dropped slightly.

"Rowley, remember you left your bathers at mine one time."

He instantly lit up.

"I'll meet you guys in the backyard, the gate will be opened."

I walked back home with Holly and Will. Holly followed me to my room.

"What kind of stuff do you like doing?" I asked. Hiding behind the wall divider to get changed into a burgundy and white stripe bikini.

"Tennis is really fun, cooking, making bracelets, walking and talking you know the gossip anddddd...." she sat the thinking long and hard. " dancing, aimlessly though, I have no coordination whatsoever." I chuckled silently.

"Let's go, shall we?" I asked walking toward the bottom of the stairs and walked into the backyard.

I laid on the sun lounge next to Holly.