13. The second time today!

All week me and Rodrick slept over at each other's houses, but we didn't do the dirt.

I laid on my bed wearing the green kimono, racing through the crossword puzzle.

Rodrick say on the floor, using the bed as a table to complete his puzzle.

"What's a type of jug with 4 letters?" I asked, my brain stopped working for a bit.

"Tits!" Rodrick Exclaimed.

"Ha ha..." I said sarcastically. "It's vase you dumbass." I sighed while filling in the boxes.

"How far have you gotten Mr Smarty Pants?" I questioned, grabbing the book from him.

It was barely completed.
"You know what, this is boring let's do something else." I stated, moving so my kimono slid off my shoulder.

I patted the side next to me and he sat beside me. I mounted on top of him and attacked his face. I left a trail of sloppy kisses.

"Don't leave hickeys on me!" Whined Rodrick.

"Revenge." I breathed into his ear, referring to the time he left his love bites on me.

I started sucking onto a visible and hard to cover area.

He grabbed hold of me and laid me down on the bed, pinning me down.
We chuckled slightly and I pulled him back down in a kiss.

Knocking erupted on my door.
Of course.

Greg's voice appeared.

"You mom said it's dinner time."

Rodrick's face became annoyed and he went to yell something at Greg.

I instantly covered his mouth"Okay." I called.

"You're not supposed to be here, remember?"

I gave him one last kiss and he headed out my window.

I walked out and saw Greg standing by my door.
"Do you want a water or soda?" He asked.

"Water please."

I followed the boys down the stairs.

"Are you sleeping over?" I asked Greg.

"Yeah!!!" Exclaimed Will.

I nodded and headed over to my seat.

I took in a mouthful of salad and chewed slowly, leaning on my head.

"You okay hun?" Mom Asked.

"I'm really tired." I explained, chewing slowly on the steak.

"How about after dinner you and me have a ladies night? Watch movies, paint our toes etc."

I smiled.
"Sure, that'll be great." I stabbed my fork into the cabbage on the side and continued eating.

"Also, your pappoús and giagiá are coming over in 3 days for Athena's wedding."

"Isn't that next week?" Complained Will.

"Pucker up princess!" I teased. "Giagiá is going to pinch your cheeks and kiss you a lot."

Will threw his hands on his face.

"Oompah!" Exclaimed Greg throwing his arms in the air. A eruption of laughter filled the room.

"Do you think that our theíos and theía are going to come too?" I asked.

"I'm not sure... but your cousins are definitely coming."

"Sick!" I exclaimed.

"Why can't we just go to Greece, us and Athena are basically the only ones living here." Whined Will.

"Hey, then you won't have you're best pal with you!" Stated Greg.

"Yeah, I guess so." He sook.

"I'm only having Pandora, Aphrodite and Helen in my room, I refuse to have my Theia's in my room again."

My mother frowned.

"They're just so snoopy!" I defended.

"Yeah, Theio Gus snores too much." Complained Will.

"How about, Will you give up your room and have all you're Theio's sleep in there, I'll put some beds in the Theatre for your Theia's and we should be set." Mom reasoned.

"What!?!?! That's so unfair! Where am I going to sleep?" Whinged Will.

"Look, we'll figure it out on the day." She sighed, completely defeated.

I went to go and wash dishes.

"I- um gonna go for a walk, I need to think." I called out closing the door behind me.

I walked around the block 3 times and decided to go and see what Rodrick was doing.

I knocked on the door and Rodrick answered.

He instantly hugged and and attacked me in kissed.
"How did you know I needed you right now?" He questioned, picking me up and closing the door.
"Where's the parents?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"Shopping." He mumbled, still attached to my neck.

He placed me on the couch and started to attack my neck.
He laid on top of me in a heated make out. We kissed for what felt like forever and his started to yank his top off.

I slipped off my jacket and continue kissing his plump lips.

I heard the door unlock, but Rodrick didn't move.
"What!" Shriek Greg.
Rodrick whipped his head up.
I looked and turned my head to look at him.

"What are you doing here turkey leg?" Demanded Rodrick, putting his shirt on.

"I forgot to bring my game." He shrieked, running to his room.

Rodrick sprinted after him.
"This is the second time today!" He growled. Greg's eyes widened.
"You guys tried to do it once before?!?!? Didn't you learn from the first time?"

Rodrick sprinted after him. Greg's scream echoed through the house as loud footsteps thundered.

"Rodrick stop." I called, while I tied my hair.

"I didn't see anything!" protested Greg. "I won't tell anyone!"

He was crouched in the corner while Rodrick towered over him with a shoe.

I walked over to him and grasped the shoe out of his hand.

"No." I whispered in his ear, grabbing his hand and taking him to his bedroom to calm down.

I heard Greg pounce down the stairs.
"Won't be long!" I Yelled ah him.

I gave Rodrick a hug.
"Look, I need to back because my parents would be expecting me. I'll call you later tonight." I gave him a final kissed, followed by other little pecks and left to go home.

As soon as I walked in I was in a down mood. I knew mom promised me to have a girls night but I wasn't to phased by it now.

I grabbed a packet of red licorice and slumped down on the other couch, watching whatever the boys were watching.

Greg sat uncomfortably on the opposite couch from me next to Will.

I nawed down onto the red candy and my phone lit up.

Gregory Heffley  7:47pm
"I'm sorry, I promise not to tell."

I lifted my glance to look at him and gave him a reassuring smile, continuing to watch 'The Terminator'

"Why don't we invite Rodrick to come over?" Will Asked, while the starting credits rolled.

"Quick! Before the movie starts!" He urged causing my face to go red but it wasn't obvious thanks to the dim lighting.