10. Party time!

I got dressed into a white dress, white slides and clipped my hair out of my face.

Outfit:

I grabbed my small white satchel and headed next door

"Hey Mrs Heffley." I called as I went upstairs. I opened Rodrick's door and his face lit up as he seen me. Wait, was that? Eyeliner!?!?
He noticed my gawking and awkwardly smiled.

"Wanna go?" He asked.
I nodded my head. "Just wanna say that eyeliner looks hot, you should do my makeup." I laughed as we walked down the stairs. As we walked down I felt Rodrick's hand on my back and I couldn't help but smile.

I followed him to the garage and heard Mrs Heffley yell. "BE SAFE!"

"Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!" I called back.

I got into the van and saw in the back his other band mates sitting there with cartons and cartons of beer.

"Pass please." I called to the bassist in the back.

I popped of the top and skulled the beer.
"Let's fuckin party!" I Yelled, throwing the bottle out the car and grabbing another bottle to sip on the drive.

I stepped out of the car and again felt Rodrick's hand on my back.

I stopped and looked at him, giving him a dopey smile then we continued into the house. It was about 9 o'clock now and everyone was scattered everywhere but I made sure to stay with Rodrick, since I knew nobody. I dragged him to the dance floor and we waddled around.

The whole time my already tired head leaning against his head. The song started getting more upbeat and that's when the adrenaline kicked in.

I took in more alcohol and threw my shoes to the side. Shit was getting serious. I jumped around banged my head. Rodrick copied my move and we both laughed at each other.

The room started to get hit and sweaty so a group of us went outside by the pool.

I grabbed my dress taking it off and Rodrick realised.
"Woah what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." I replied poking his chest and continuing the strip. It was till I was left in my bras and panties that I jumped into the pool.

I heard Rodrick's belt unbuckle and the sound of his fly go down. Next thing I knew we were both floating in the pool.
I floated behind Rodrick as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he dragged me across the pool.

We splashed each other and I grabbed a vodka Crusier.

He jumped out of the pool and ran off to the garden. It took me a minute to realise he was gone. He stumbled over to the bush and started peeing all over the apples on the apple tree.

"Yuck Rodrick, I ate one of those apples!" I groaned. As he laughed.

I got out of the pool since it was freezing. I grabbed my dress and waddled upstairs to a bedroom to dry off.

I walked into the cupboard and 'borrowed' a emerald green kimono while my dress dried from getting splashed on. I laid on the bed with my arm laid across my eyes and took a sip of the vodka crusier by my side.

I heard the door open and saw Rodrick standing there with a horrified expression.

"What happened to you?" I slurred sitting up.

"Might of accidentally flashed myself." He muttered.

I bursted our laughing.

"It wasn't my fault! I was in the bathroom next thing 'poof!' My clothes were gone. And that's on my friends. So I had to grab a robe I found in the bathroom and someone pulled the string. So now I'm wearing these shorts and this Hawaiian shirt." He gestured towards the clothes.

"Well," I slurred whisking my drink around. "My clothes are drying and I like this kimono so.... consider it stolen."

He laughed and I walked into the closet again for clothes. I grabbed a matching skirt and shirt then dressed into that.

 I grabbed a matching skirt and shirt then dressed into that

I laid beside Rodrick and held his hand.
He turned his head shocked. I spun my body so that it was facing Rodrick.

"You're so perfect." I mumbled dragging my finger along his nose and caressing his cheek with my other hand. He shone his uneven smile causing me to go wild. My breath was shaky and I shuffled the tinest bit towards him.

"Kiss me... please." I panted and our bodies grew closer together. My fingers twirled and gripped on to his hair and he kissed my neck. I laid back as he learnt over me. I started tugging at his shirt and he pulled it off in one slick move.

We paused for a bit as we kissed. He stopped at a immediate halt.
"Aren't you are virgin?" He breathed.
"No."
"What?" He questioned. "Since when?"
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Idaho, you're not the only guy Rodrick." I continued to kiss his neck then he stopped me.

"What do you mean I'm not the only one?"

"You are, it's just at the time we weren't as close and well... me and my best friend, we uh... ya know."

He nodded his head and continued to pull up my shirt.

"All we have is now." I breathed into his mouth.

He slid off his shorts and and I managed to pull off my skirt as I was in a uncomfortable position.

Now all that was left was the undergarments. He continued to kiss my neck as I grasped on his back. I pulled his face to me and bit my lip. Switching my glance between his eyes and his lips. I connected our lips and laid on my elbows while Rodrick caressed my waist and neck.

I undid my bra and we paused, so he could take a look at me. He did a wimpy smile and I pulled his head back to my lips.

I felt the sheets go over our trembling bodies.