Tantric Masterbation 🌻Oshun🌻

Lashai-

Soaking in the tub, wine in hand, hair in a bun and my yoni is calling out to me. 

Damn it's been too long since I've had someone to make me so fucking wet without even touching me!!

I need to release my walls and let this orgasm flow....

I mean shit what better way than to open the flood gates myself.  I'm not a random fuck type of Queen and not everyone should taste my natural springs. 

My body is so ready to burst free that I don't have time to find something on PornHub to watch not to mention it's so rehearsed half the time.  I want to take my time hitting every inch and cornet of my divine essence.  I've been diving deeperv into tantric meditation (sensual meditation)

"Alexa play tantric meditation music "

"Okay playing
Sensual Tantric Music - Tantra Music for Meditation and Sex Relaxation on Amazon music"...

Mystique Erotic instrumental begins playing in the background. 

I'm ready to dive into the abyss of sensual pleasure allowing Oshun to guide my flow with every touch. My fingers gliding over my chocolate skin elevating my vibrations.

Being celibate has allowed me to open my mind to what my body truly needs and craves for...... true intimacy

I don't want to be touched on my physical body, but my soul and mind. 

My sensual intimacy with my sensual Goddess self is beyond anything I have experienced before and I have become what I desire sexually. 

Getting out of the tub I look in the mirror at my wet temple.  Watching the water roll down my neck, breasts, naval, and pussy. It's like watching the waves as they kiss the sandbar. Alluring and so peaceful.

Tonight is special... tonight I'm making love to myself while I transcend this dimension and create sex magick. 

While my body air dries I refill my glass and set the stage for tonight's love making.  Anointing my bed with Florida water, scattering rose petals on and around my bed, patchouli incense in the air, and seven vanilla candles lit.

Not many people know that roses have the highest vibration and each color represents something.  Tonight's roses are purple... why you ask well because it stands for love at first sight.  I feel in love with myself as soon as I found her. 

My skin is fully dry so time to oil myself up starting with my neck then taking my hands and massaging my ERB Goddess Botanicals God/dess Glow body butter into my full breasts. Creating small circles, caressing my nipples up and down and around. Flowing my hands gently down my abdomen and up my lower back making sure I don't miss any part of my body.  Placing my leg on the bathroom counter I start at my feet and slowly take the body butter up my leg to my ass as if I am putting on a pair of fishnet stocking.  Arching my back while releasing a sweet sound of satisfaction "Ahhhhhh" as I grip each cheek.

I saved my yoni for last...I have something special for her. After washing my body butter off my hands I take out my Foria Wellness Awaken Arousal oil and spray done on my hands.  Looking into there mirror I begin to create slow deep circles on my labia majora (outside of my pussy). Pressing and releasing giving her a Swedish massage.... biting my lip as I dive into my labia minora guiding my fingers from there bottom until I reach my clitoris sending shock waves through my body. 

It's time...

Music playing, candles illuminating creating a beautiful glow in the dark,  patchouli and vanilla in the air raising my vibrations through the atmosphere.

Lying on the bed I strap my legs to the bed post then my left hand to the headboard. Leaving myself with one hand to blindfold myself completely taking away my sight.  I begin my tantric meditation. Breathing deep... inhaling and taking my yoni deep with a Kegel,  releasing with sound "Ahhhhh" with every kegel and deep breath I feel my body deepening, floating above the petals.  Gripping the sheets I envision my Goddess savoring my essence taking her time licking my folds, massaging my clit with her tongue.  Sliding in and out of my cave with her fingers hitting my walls my g spot "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

My body releasing more and more seeing my chakras before me,  the universe, the stars, and making love in the cosmos. 

Manifesting my desires intertwining with destiny.  The electric sensations coursing through my veins.  "Fuckkkkkkkkk"

"Rose Blunts " by Lizzy Jeff
"Can I be your best friend
Can I hold you down
Can I show you I can love you from your root to your crown..."

"I see you all ready for me..." ne said "let me take you to ecstacy" diving nir tongue deep into my yoni......."Damn you taste just as good as you look my chocolate Goddess"

"Mmmmmmm Ahhhhhhhh" gripping the sheets tighter, my back arching and toes curling with every flick of nir tongue.  The touch of nir lips so warm so gentle but dominating. 

"Cum to me open up the flood gates" stroking ne finger in and out twisting hit my G-spot.  Filling my walls while tasting and vibrating my clit.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss" climaxing and squirting as my body is vibrating to the higher realm. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

My body goes limp.........

6am

I'm still tired up to the bed.  What the fuck was that a dream or was someone really here.  Couldn't be my doors are locked. 

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Celebrity pic: Rhianna

Thank you for supporting my sensual art piece follow, like,  and comment. I would love to hear from y'all.