Domination Ecstasy

Stacey-

I got lost in the intense sexual aura radiating from her. Fuck the Ancestors really came through with this Goddess!

"You said yes ma'am, but you ain't moving....I said don't just stand there come eat this pussy. I know you see me dripping Zaddy."

Would You Mind by Janet Jackson starts to play

"Baby would you mind touching me
Ever so slowly
You're making me quiver
Baby would you mind undressing me
Making me feel sexy
While in the moment

'Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell how much I've missed you
I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you"

Taking my hands down her breasts, around to her exposed back, sliding my fingers down her ass to graze her dam. Slowly dropping to my knees as her gentle grips in my hair guide my kisses from her breasts to her mons. So, fat and her scent just makes me want her more. Sliding my tongue from the dam between the labia majora taking my time until I reached her throbbing clit.

"Ahhhhh" she lets out a sweet moan, dropping her head back. I pick her up taking her to the kitchen island. Sliding my hands down her glowing body draping my hands around her neck while sliding into her soaking vulva. One end of the toy is being held by my tight wet walls while the other end is diving into her deep oasis. Hitting every inch of her canvas as I dip and wine to the rhythm of her desire. One hand gripping her neck and the other holding her left thigh as I go deep and deeper into her ecstasy.

"AHhhhhhhhh Mhhhmmmm yessssss Yessss YESSSSSSS right there right therrrrrr" Her moans and screams fueling my pace as I go faster and faster...

Each stroke hitting my G-spot, sending shock waves up my pussy, I wanna taste her now!

Coming to a complete stop "I'm not ready for you to come yet," whispering in her ear as I slowly exit her pulsing vulva, "turn around."

Binding her hands behind her back with black silk wraps, "Spread them cheeks," taking my tongue slowly up her dam then into her ass. Deep slow strokes while massaging her clit. Taking her to the ends of this Universe in pleasure is what I aim to do tonight.

Her body is mines tonight and I am going to navigate it from the inside out every inch every way I can.

"AHHHHHHHH Zaddy fuckkkkkkkkkkk"

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm" fuck she taste so good. Sliding in the increasing diameter butt plug while taking her vulva all into my mouth stimulating her clit with my vibrating tongue. Slow strokes massaging and stimulating her anal walls until her legs are shaking, pussy dripping down my lips and neck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhh"

"No not yet..I'm not ready for you to cum yet" untying my Goddess and leading her into the room where the candles are lit, oil and handcuffs are waiting beside the bed.

I got a Thang 4 Ya by Lo Key is in the background

"I got a thing for you, baby
I got a thing for you, baby

Dark and lovely, no one above thee
Ooh, girl, you really got it going on
I wanna spank you, I wanna thank you...."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, "Take it all off...slow baby."

"Yes Zaddy" she replied turning around to slowly unzip her boots while bending over exposing her dripping pussy.
Facing me one arm at a time she removes the teddy sliding it down her body until it drops on the floor. Pulling out the strapless toy "Come lick this up for Zaddy" getting on her knees she crawls to me starting at the base of strap she licks her juices off before flipping the end and licking me off as well. Watching her I motion her to come taste my essence

Starting from the head of my clit she slowly licks her way down my folds before slurping me fully into her mouth "Ahhhh fuck" she got a way with her tongue I have never experienced before. Separating my lips navigating my pussy like it's hers!

45 mins had passed and she was taking her time with each fold sucking and devouring each inch like I was her last fucking meal and she was famished. "DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Watching her taste me like this is making me want her more and more. Her almond shaped eyes piercing my soul as our eyes connect. The desire to please with each lick!!!!!!!

"Bring your ass here baby!!" Licking my lips, I grab her by the ass and devour her clitoral head in my mouth. Her hands grip my hair tighter with every slurp and flick of my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh"

You taste too fucking good to stop, sliding two fingers in, "Fuck you so fucking wet.....shit" Licking her juices off my fingers. Turning her around to face the fireplace, I put the smaller strapless toy inside me. Sliding one hand on her throat and 2 fingers back inside her pulsing pussy. "Ahhhhh Zaddy fuck me please fuck me" 

Pulling her close while I slide into her ass, hooking my fingers bringing her body to yield. Slow strokes and soft moans turn into deep thrust and pleasure screams bouncing off every wall. Her hands wrapped around her ankles, my left hand gripping her neck and my other hand over her lower back gripping her waist.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK ZADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Not yet baby not yettttttttttt" pulling out and sliding my tongue in causing her knees to buckle.

From the kitchen to the room 3 hours had already passed and I didn't want the night to end. My Goddess was reaching her climax,  "I want you to ride me baby."

Laying down on the bed, I was blessed with an enlarged clit so riding me was no problem. I could feel inside of her folds and slightly the inside of her vulva just enough! The sound of our lips smacking together our flows clashing over and over. Watching her grinding and going up and down clinching her ass back and forth.......... After 30 mins I can't wait any longer!

"Cum for me baby I want you to climax on this pussy"
"Yessssssssss Zaddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" gushing and squirting down my pussy.

"Fuck don't stop release it all!" playing with her clit causing her to squirt even more and me to cum with her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh" our bodies joined as one and the climax was so electric! I don't want anyone else.........

What has she done to me? My body is no longer mine.......

My secret..........