Chapter 2

**Sirius' POV**

The boys and I were waiting in the common room for breakfast to start (we got up earlier than normal because of the full moon last night) when a scream comes from the girl's dorms.

"SOPHIA ROSE I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!" Lily Evans screams. Sophia suddenly dashes down the stairs, laughing.

"You love me Lils! Everyone does!" Sophia shouts over her shoulder at the girl chasing her. Lily growls in response and Sophia laughs again. She runs past us and the wind from her speed blows my hair slightly. That girl is fast. That's when I realize that Lily's hair is neon green. I bite back a laugh along with the other guys.

Sophia runs at the wall and uses her momentum to climb the wall and grab onto the bricks. She climbs until she's about twenty feet up and sits on a ledge. She mockingly waves at Lily who glares up at her.

"Fix this!" She demands. Sophia flicks her wand and Lily's hair returns to normal. Sophia swings her legs.

"Aren't you going to come down?" Remus calls to her.

"I don't know how?" she calls back.

"Hop down. I'll use a spell to slow you down so you don't hurt yourself," Lily suggests. Sophia nods and stands up. She turns and falls backwards. Lily mummers a spell and flourishes her wand in Sophia's direction. She slows and gently lands on the ground. Sophia hops up.

"That was fun. I should do that again. Or bungee jump off a bridge," Sophia sas to herself. Peter gasps and I was horrified. Why on Earth would she jump off a bridge?!

"Don't do that!" Peter exclaims. Sophia turns to him and smiles a breathtaking smile.

"It's a muggle thing. I won't die or anything. Thank you for your concern though," Sophia kisses him on the cheek and walks out of the common room with Lily. Peter's eyes were as wide as saucers and James looked like had tasted something sour.

"Stupid Rose. Stay away from her. She's toxic," James tells us. Remus gives him and incredulous look.

"She seems fine to me. I personally think she would be a great friend. What do you have against her?" Remus asks.

"It's complicated," James says cryptically.

"Did you guys used to date?" I ask suggestively. James looked like he was going to be sick.

"Merlin no! I think I'm going to throw up!" James exclaims.

"Calm down Prongs. Let's go to breakfast," Peter says.

"That's our Wormtail, always thinking with his stomach," I shake my head with a smile.

"Shut up Padfoot," Peter grumbles as his face turns red. We chuckle and walk out of the common room. Outside of the Great Hall we see Sophia and Lily having a hushed conversation.

**Sophia's POV**

"What's going on between you and Potter?" Lily asks me before I can go into the Great Hall.

"I don't know what you mean," I lie.

"Something is obviously going on. You two seem to hate each other but I don't think you've ever talked to one another. Did he do something to you?" Lily asks. I sigh and pull her into a more secluded area.

"I'm only telling you this because I need to tell someone. I feel like I'll explode if I don't. James is my brother. We had an argument before first year and we haven't made up. I don't even remember what it was about. But we're both hard headed and stubborn. Now I go by my middle name. I miss him Lily. I just want my brother back," I whisper brokenly. Lily pulls me into a hug.