Chapter 9

"Sophia! Our goddess! Our Queen! Our-" Fabion and Gideon shout.

"What do you want?" Sophia cut them off.

"Can you hide us from Filch?" they ask.

"Behind the couch," Sophia says. The twins kiss her cheeks and hide behind the couch just as Filch bursts into the common room. The only people he sees are Sophia Rose and those blasted Marauders.

"Did you see the Prewett twins?" he asks Sophia.

"Not since breakfast. Is something wrong?" Sophia asks, faking innocence. Filch buys it.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with," Filch says before walking off muttering about hanging people by their toes in the dungeon.

"What an odd man," Sophia says once he can't hear her.

"That was some of the best lying I've ever seen," Sirius says.

Sophia stands and bows, giggling. The Prewetts come out from behind the couch and lift her on their shoulders. Sophia laughs.

"What do you think? Great Hall or hallway?" Gideon asks.

"Hallway. Less obvious. Three drops of the pink vile mixed with five drops of the green one and two drops of the yellow one. Smear in on the floor. The rest will take care of itself," Sophia instructs as the boys put her down.

"Thank Sophie! You're a lifesaver!" The twins shouts as they race off.

"Not pranking won't kill you! Though I might die of shock," Sophia mutters the last part. Remus frowns, Sophia and James are a lot alike. In looks and personality. Odd.