Chapter 24

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching The Avengers. Sophia and Sirius were cuddled up together with James on the other side of his sister. Remus took up the seat next to James and then Lily and Marlene. Peter sat in one armchair while Alice occupied the other.

Sophia had fallen asleep fairly quickly because of how warm Sirius is and the fact that he was playing with her hair. Everytime an explosion went of or something loud happened, Sirius would glance down at Sophia to make sure it hadn't woken her up. Marlene had stop herself from gushing loudly over how cute they are.

James was happy for them, but he wishes it wasn't his sister and his best friend. He really doesn't want to kill Sirius but if he hurts Sophia it'll happen. But James doesn't think that Sirius would even think about hurting Sophia. James has known Sirius for years and he's never been so infatuated with a girl. It's like he loves her. And Sophia obviously feels the same way.

Lily is surprised. James has shown real maturity. There haven't been any date proposals the entire time she's been at his house and he's been preoccupied making sure his sister is happy. He's talked to Remus and he informed her that James is a really great person. He always puts his friends needs above his own and makes sure everyone had what they need. Remus says that there's no escaping him when he cares about you. Was is possible that Lily was wrong about James?

AN: This one was really just a filler. I only have a few more chapters left before the end of the book! Thanks for hanging in there and supporting me. Love y'all! Byyyeee