Chapter 8

"Sophia!" Lily shouts. Sophia looks up from across the room.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"Want to have a huge sleepover in the common room?" Lily asks. It was winter break and Sophia, James, and their friends had stayed at Hogwarts. Not many other people had stayed.

"Sure!" Sophia replies.

"Popcorn, soda, movies, music, pajamas, blankets, projector, what are we missing?" Lily mutters.

"The people," Marlene says. Sophia snickers. Alice, Frank, and the Marauders hadn't shown up yet.

"That's it," Lily snaps and points to Marlene.

"The party has arrived!" James shouts as he enters the room of requirement.

"Where?" Sophia asks. James rolls his eyes and gently shoves her as he walks past.

"Hello, love," Sirius says to Sophia.

"Quit calling me that," Sophia says.

"Yeah, Pads. Stop calling her that," James says from across the room.

"That hurts. I thought we had something," Sirius says dramatically, ignoring James. He winks at Sophia before walking away.

"Sorry about them," Remus says. Sophia waves him off and him and Peter walk away.

"We're gonna change," Marlene says. She grabs Sophia's arm and drags her away.

"This is kidnapping," Sophia deadpans, not resisting.

"It was nice knowing you!" Sirius calls.

"I wish I could say the same!" Sophia shouts back. The remaining people 'ohhhh'.

Marlene and Sophia come back shortly. Marlene wears a pink silk pj set. Sophia wears plain grey shorts and a huge white shirt that's tied back. She looked adorable.

"Hit it!" Sophia shouts. Alice, who had arrived with Frank while the girls were changing, turns on the music.

Take a Chance On Me by ABBA came on and everyone sings along. They all love ABBA and Mamma Mia. Sirius runs at Sophia and picks her up bridal style. Sophia laughs and wraps her arms around his neck while Sirius spins her around. He sets her down and they dance around with everybody else.

The song ends and a new one come on. Again, by ABBA. Sirius smirks and turns to the girls. They had sat on the couch. He walks toward Sophia.

"My my," he sings.

"At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way."

"No. No," Sophia says. Sirius ignores her and pulls her off the couch. The start the crazy dane from the second movie.

"The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself
Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo

My my
I tried to hold you back, but you were stronger
Oh yeah
And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight
And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you forever more
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Oh, oh....

So how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you."

James wrinkled his nose everytime the two sang about loving each other. Sophia spins out of Sirius' arms and lands in a chair. She laughs. Another song comes on and her eyes light up.

"Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey
I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy

Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey
The way that you kiss good night

The way that you hold me tight

I feel like I wanna sing

When you do your thing

Honey..."

The girls go over and sing the back up vocals, joining Sophia in dancing around. The boys laugh at them.

"I'm tired," Sophia complains.

"You just danced to the entire soundtrack of the movie," Sirius snorts.

"Sleep," Sophia mutters. She curls into a ball and falls asleep. Everyone shakes their head.

AN: Enjoy! Love y'all! Byyyyeeee!