Chapter 20

Woo! In the twenties! K, I'll shut up now.

We were having a good night. Dancing, laughing, recalling random tales of our idiocy. But then Diggory decided to show his no good, slimy, dirt bag, bastard face.

**Sirius' POV**

The boys and I have never gotten along with Amos Diggory. He played girls. I mean, I used to as well, but he does it cruelly. I simply move on, Diggory takes pride in publicly humiliating them. Girls keep going to them because they hope to change their ways. I really don't get it. If I was a girl, and I watched someone publicly humiliate someone, I'd steer clear.

Of course, Diggory just had to intrude at the dance. Everything was going great. I had my arm around Sophia's waist, Lily had voluntarily stood next to James, everyone was having a good time but the girls immediately went ice cold at the sight of Diggory.

"Hello ladies," he simpers.

"Hello asshole," Sophia mocks. Lily doesn't bother to scold her about her language.

"There's no need to be like that, Soph," Diggory says. Sophia gets up in his face.

"Call me that again and I rip off your balls. Oh, wait. You don't have any," Sophia says. Diggory raises an eyebrow at her but I can see the fear in his expression.

"An what is that supposed to mean?" he asks.

"It means that publicly humiliating girls is a coward move. You're an absolute dickhead. Go away," Lily snarls. We were all surprised to hear the vulgar word come out of her mouth. That's when James steps in. If this guy is upsetting his sister and the love of his life, he's got to go.

"They said leave," he says. "Or are you to stupid to understand?"

"I heard them just fine," Diggory says, giving James an annoyed look.

"Then why are you still here?" I ask. Diggory turns his glare on me.

"Just trying to have some fun," Diggory says, smirking at Marlene.

"Absolutely not you bastard. You don't get to just hurt one of us and go after another. I will deliver you to Satan in person," Marlene snaps. Wait, hurt one of them? It wasn't Marlene, she had said he had hurt someone else. The only guy Alice has been with is Frank and if it was Lily, we would have heard James complaining about it. That leaves....

James seems to work it out at the same time I do. He grabs Diggory's collar. "If you ever come near any of us again I will make sure that you can no longer walk. And don't even bother to look at my sister. I'll shove you foot down your throat," he says, his voice low and dangerous. Diggory scrambles out of James' grip and runs off.

"Did you say sister?" Frank asks. We all look at him.

"I threaten a guy and all you can focus in is the fact that I said I have a sister?" James asks. "Yes. Sophia is my sister."

"What?!" Marlene yelps.

"I knew it!" Remus exclaims.

"So did we," Lily and I say calmly. I pull Sophia into me and hug her from behind.

Well, guess the cats out of the bag. Heh, cat. Mcgonagall. Geddit? No? 'Kay.

AN: WeLl nOw TheY KnOw!!! Hope you likey! Love y'all! Byyyyeee