Chapter 14

**Marlene's POV**
I'm so excited! It's finally happening! Sirius almost backed out five times. He's a nervous wreck, and so head over heels for her. The look on Sophia's face is priceless. I think she tried to see if there was poison or something on the roses. She's something else. I'll admit, we haven't been very subtle. I'm surprised she hasn't worked it out, but she has the ability to be the most oblivious person in the world.
We reach the Great Hall and Sophia turns to us. We gesture for her to open the door. When she does, her jaw drops

**Sirius' POV**
I was talking to James in the Great Hall, with my back to the door when his gaze lands behind me. I turn around, fiddling with the sleeves of my leather jacket. There, stands Sophia. She has an amazed and shocked look on her face. I smile at her and she walks further into the room.

**Sophia's POV**
I walked into the Great Hall and there was a huge banner over the teacher's table. The words read, 'You, me, dance.' Sirius and james were talking when James looked at me. Sirius turned around and smiled at me. I walked closer to him.
"Sirius?" I ask. He takes my hand (the one not holding flowers) and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You, me, dance. What do you say?" he asks, repeating his words from the first time he asked me out. I turn pink and grin along with him.
"I'd love to," I tell him. Sirius' grin widens and he picks me and spins me around. Our friends come over once he had set me down. The girls squeal and hug me. the boys smirk and punch Sirius in the shoulder. Well, James and Frank did. Remus clapped him on the back with a grin and Peter simply smiled.
Well, now I know he doesn't hate me. Maybe we can make this work.