Chapter 25

"Ms. Potter, would you like to read the note aloud or shall I?" Mcgonagall asks as she catches Sirius passing Sophia a note. Sophia looks down at the desk so Mcgonagall sighs and picks the note up.

Ignore them. They don't know you and they don't deserve you. You're amazing, love. Stay strong, Sophie. ~SB

Mcgonagall smiles slightly. She crumples the note and tosses it in the rubbish bin. "Please talk about prank ideas elsewhere Mr. Black." she knows that Sophia wouldn't want her problems made public.

Sophia mouths thank you and Mcgonagall can see the gratitude in Sirius' smile. This is the happiest Sirius has ever been, when he's with Sophia. She watches out for him and he watches out for her. Sophia lit a howler from Sirius' parents on fire before it could explode and Sirius hasn't even looked at another girl since he's met Sophia.

Mcgonagall has seen lots of romance and heartbreak go through the halls of this institution, but Sirius and Sophia might be the most in-love couple she's ever seen, even if they won't admit it.

"Hello, love," Sirius says, dropping into the seat next to his girlfriend.

"Hey," Sophia says, kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna throw up," James mutters sitting across from them.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry James," Remus says, sitting next to him.

Lily sits on the other side James. "Wait, what happened?" she asks as the others fill the seats around them and start eating dinner.

"I couldn't do my Transfiguration work because of my transformation so James handed it in for me and got detention," Remus says, looking guilty. He trusts Lily with his secret, though she had already worked it out and was just waiting for him to tell her.

"Relax, Moony. I'd do it again. Besides she'll just have me read some work books like normal. I'm okay with that," James says. Lily wipes the surprise off her face. Who knew james could be so caring? Well, everyone except her actually.

"What did the note actually say?" Marlene asks Sophia. She freezes. Sirius wraps his arms around Sophia and covers for her.

"Just asking Sophie to Hogsmeade," Sirius says. Sophia forces a smile and nods. they can't know. If they know, everyone will know because James will murder them. Sophia doesn't want people to know that she's being picked on. Why would she want that? Sirius knows and that's enough.

AN: Hey guys! I decided to take pity on you and put up more chapters than I had planned to but the book is still ending soon, hope you like it! Love y'all! Byyyee