NINE: CONNECT

A small giggle leaves Aphrodite's mouth as she locks the door to her house, her lips meeting Ethan's once more as they stumble toward her bedroom. She kicks the door shut behind them, pushing Ethan down on her bed before straddling his lap. Leaning down as he leans up, their lips meet messily, both laughing into the kiss with her fingers snaking under his shirt.

After admitting feelings, they ditched the movie, locked up, and quickly drove back to her house. Both of them were antsy, but Ethan especially was filled with nerves.

She tugged his shirt over his head, pushing him back down to lie flat on his back while her fingers dance across his skin. Ethan has a nervous but proud smile, Aphrodite admiring his broad shoulders and chest, toned muscles in the dim lighting.

He leans up on his elbows again, desperate to kiss her which she melts into for only a moment. "E, are you sure?"

"Y-yeah, Aph."

"No, really," she insists, readjusting on his lap. His eyes squeeze shut for a second at the feeling before he focuses on her again. "I don't want you to do this because you're mad at your brother, or because you're tired of of being a virgin."

"I know, I'm--I wanna do this with you, Aph," Ethan promises. He couldn't see himself doing this with anyone other than Aphrodite.

With a smile, she kisses him again, grinding her hips down against his. They both let out low moans, Ethan working to unbutton the girls shirt. She sits up again to shrug it off, hearing him give a low whistle.

His hands immediately roam her skin, just trailing along it, but he backs off when her phone rings. Aphrodite huffs, but picks it up anyway. It bruises his ego for a second, but then he sees the smirk on her face.

"Hey, Grayson. What's up?"

"Have you heard from Ethan? I don't know where he is and my parents are pissed that I let him leave and he's really mad at me, his fucking phone is off and I can't--"

"Yeah, I've heard from him," she laughs, tracing his abs with her index finger. "With him right now."

"Oh thank fuck. I'm gonna come pick him up," Grayson breathes a sigh of relief. He was really panicking, and had no idea where Ethan might've gone if not to see her. "I'm sure he told you, but I really fucked up. I feel like shit about it, and I gotta make it up to him. Where are you guys anyway?"

"We're in... my car, somewhere." Aphrodite decides that lying is the best to keep him away. "He's right underneath me."

"Aphie, don't."

"Gotta go, Gray. We're a little busy."

"Aphrodite, please--"

"Where were we?" She laughs again, pulling Ethan's lips to hers. "You look really good tonight, E."

He smiles as she tugs his hat off, running her fingers through his messy hair. The longer he sits there with her, the more comfortable he feels. Gently gripping her hips, Ethan lifts her off of his lap and switches their positions so he's hovering over her.

They've both stripped out of most of their clothes now, Ethan's hands grazing her thighs and hips up her sides again. "You're so pretty, Aph."

This is definitely the nicest a guy she's sleeping with has ever been to her. She can't resist teasing him though, "No rubber ducks today, baby?"

"Not today," he chuckles, hand snaking under her. "Uh--can I?" Aphrodite arches her back, allowing him to clumsily un-clip her bra. Ethan takes a deep breath, eyes widening before cautiously taking one of her nipples in his mouth. Aphrodite hums, biting her lip, but it's short lived as he glances to the side, seeing her shark plushy. He awkwardly sits up and then moves it to the floor. "Sorry."