EIGHTEEN: ACCIDENTS

"I love you," Ethan mumbles, his lips pressing against Aphrodite's. "S-so much."

"I love you too," she whispers, gasping and arching her back as Ethan works two digits inside of her pulsing walls. Ethan groans into her neck, leaving wet kisses as she strokes his cock at a faster pace. His thumb stretches up to rub slow circles on her clit, a broken moan coming from her lips. "Can I ride you, baby?"

"Y-yeah," Ethan nods, brushing his lips on hers before shifting to sit back against his headboard. He bites his bottom lip, watching her carefully, and surprising her when he pops his wet fingers into his mouth. Aphrodite grins at him, straddling his lap and dragging a finger down his chest. "I'll never get over how pretty you are."

"You're sweet," Aphrodite laughs and grabs his face, squishing his cheeks together for another kiss. "Now just sit back and let me--shit."

They both suck in sharp breaths as she slides her core along his shaft, covering him in her arousal. Ethan chokes when she lifts herself back up enough to grab his cock, spreading his pre-cum around with her thumb. He looks at her with big, pleading eyes, making her smirk and position herself over him.

Slowly sinking down, her fingertips dig into his biceps. Ethan watches his cock disappear inside of her, stretching her out--something he'd never get tired of seeing.

With Ethan's cock filling her to the brim, her hips flush against his, they both moan again. One of Ethan's hands rests on her hip, creeping back toward her ass as she rolls them against him and provides the friction and intimacy they're both craving. His other brushes her bottom lip, and then rests on her cheek to pull her face to his.

They got back together about two weeks ago, but hadn't been this close yet. It was better than Ethan remembered, but maybe that's just because he knew for sure he loved her now. There was more passion.

"Oh f-fuck," Ethan breathes, Aphrodite slowly lifting almost all the way off of his lap before dropping back down, his cock brushing just the right spot. Skin hitting skin, heavy breaths, and the wet sounds of her pussy as she bounces on him echo around the room. "So good, sweetheart--feels s-so good."

He watches Aphrodite find a good pace, softly caressing her skin with his jaw slack. His eyes can't decide what to focus on--her tits bouncing in his face, the way her pussy looks taking his cock, or her eyes rolling back and brows scrunched up as she rides him. Aphrodite's nails dig into his skin lightly, his doing the same.

Ethan thrusts up into Aphrodite as her hips come down against his, making her whimper. "Yes, E, just like that," she begs.

"I'm gonna--oh god--gonna cum, Aph," Ethan whines. His abdomen tenses up, hold on her tightening and eyes squeezing shut.

"Cum, E. C'mon, I'm so close," Aphrodite moans, feeling hot spurts of Ethan's cum fill her. At that, she releases all over his cock, both of them crying out each other's names before she collapses against his chest. "Missed you so much, baby."

"Missed you too," Ethan whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the side of her neck. His skin still sticks to hers, and they stay like that, reveling in the feeling of being close again.

They don't move for a few minutes, filled with gentle kisses, hands running along bare skin, and more mumbled 'I love you's. Along with a few giggles every time their noses bump or just because they're in a giddy mood together.

That's short lived, however, when Aphrodite finally climbs off of Ethan's lap and feels his cum dripping out of her. "Fuck. Ethan, we forgot to use a condom."

"What?" He asks, eyes widening. "Shit. I'm sorry, w-we were in the moment and--"

"It's my fault too, I just--we can't be doing that, I gotta get Plan B. Fuck," she sighs, pulling one of Ethan's hoodies over her head. An accidental pregnancy is the last thing she needs. "I... actually, I think I might have one in my glove-box. I just fucking hate taking it."