C H A P T E R: 6

The moment felt like it got frozen, his eyes darting your features; your eyes, pouty pink lips and the pinch of rosy blush you wearing for the day.
Your hands slowly curl against his chest, trying to protect yourself and your boobs against his burgeoning weight.
You were blushing hard. All you felt like doing was to kick him in the balls and run away.

Him on the other hand, had never actually taken in your features the way he was doing at the moment and strangely you looked so beautiful to him. All this man did notice, when you were married, was how you had gained some weight throughout marriage.
He remembers how you were getting insecure about it. You'd always bicker to your cousin how pregnancy is messing you up!
Nonetheless you were still beautiful with those extra pounds.

Jungkook never really expressed his feelings whenever he saw you naked and it wasn't like he tried consoling you, he did but somewhere the feelings lacked on his part.
But he really admired how you were getting healthier amidst carrying his two children but what he didn't notice was...
Was she this pretty back then,too?

Jungkook scoffs. Thinking about you was the last thing he wanted to do.
He decides to pull himself up but before he could make a move, you two hear hoseok's flabbergasted voice echoing in the room..

"JUNG FVCKING KOOK!"
He looks at you and then back at jungkook.
Hoseok really couldn't believe it.. how can jungkook, his bestest friend, do this to him!?
Hoseok glues his eyes on Jungkook, a grimace protruding his face. All he could feel was disgust and nothing more, his hands clutch into a fist.
Anger evaporates through his body but there's nothing he can technically do.

Hoseok isn't your boyfriend.. he has no rights over you.
He looks away and tries to calm himself down, his fist slowly getting loose.

Hoseok gulps and looks at the both of you and quickly shuts his eyes using his palm, a fake chuckle leaving his lips, "yaah you idiot! You should have informed me you're here"

Jungkook sighs, he could tell how hoseok was being decisive. He knew him way better than he knew himself.
He knew hoseok was pretending like it was okay when internally he was crashing.

If anybody was devastated by the news of your unexpected pregnancy more than the two of you, then it was hoseok.
After crying with you in your apartment for hours, kook had run to his band mates. They were the ones who understood him more than his own parents did and of course what parent would gladly welcome such unexpected news so happily..

While he was being consoled by others, he witnessed how hoseok had left.
He doesn't clearly remember talking to hoseok after that incident.
All he knew was hoseok got married to Jisoo and had kids, a girl and a boy and that's it.

Jungkook stands straight, fixing his shirt as he walks towards hoseok. He didn't really know what to say.
He was feeling really weird.
Although 'this hoseok' doesn't really know what's in stock and he's still jungkook's best friend but Jungkook was feeling really awkward. It doesn't feel right because it's been years Jungkook ever really got in touch with him. It felt so surreal.

"Ho-" jungkook begins but gets interrupted as you push past jungkook and stand in front of hoseok.

"There's nothing like what you saw. He uh stumbled because of my stupidity" you roll your eyes and eye jungkook.

Clumsy asshole.

You scoff and face hoseok again, "just sit for a while till then let me just kic-" you trail off but then correct yourself again," let me just see him off"

You snap at jungkook, "let me drop you out of my apartment Jungkook" you plaster the fakest grin as you guide him out making him snort.

"Stop doing that. You look like a pig" he says as he unlocks the door

You grit your teeth, already getting offended, "Thanks now buzz off!"
You were about to close the door when he stops you,

"I'll come back for that plushy" he eyes you.

You frown, "are you fvcking stupid? Just go get your own!" You shut the door in his face.

Shaking your head you walk towards Hoseok, he was still in your room.
You notice how he was looking around as though judging it.

"I know it's messy" you admit as you put your hand over your hips, "summer break's started so I'm planning to tidy up the stuff"

He darts his eyes at you, "well according to me it's kinda pretty. You've got a good taste.. gotta admit" he winks making you chuckle

"Thanks..?" You mumble, still not convinced if he was lying to be humble or was he actually admitting it.

He huffs as he walks towards your desk, "you like photography?"

You nod as you take support of the wall and notice him how he was keenly observing each photo, a chuckle leaving his lips the moment he sees the picture of you from his party.

"I like collecting memories more than I like clicking them.. if that even makes sense" you mutter making him smile

"Yeah absolutely.." hoseok murmurs, "I uh.. I like dancing"

You smile, "of course.. you rap and dance pretty well"

Hoseok snorts, "how'd you know?"

"Well hello who hasn't seen you and your band mates perform at the college fest! It was a big deal alright. You guys are amazing!" You were literally fangirling at this point.

Indeed their band was a big thing! You hadn't really found people going gaga over some college students playing a band but these guys were something else.
They literally mesmerized the entire college with their splendid performance.
You were pretty much sure they'll win hearts worldwide with that kind of talent sometime in the future.

He stares at you. You looked so gorgeous laughing and giggling whilst talking to him.
He's been with girls before, has had couple of girlfriends too but with you, it felt so different.
You weren't pretentious nor were you trying to act out in order to impress him or whatever.

"Thank you, y/n" he chuckles, literally forgetting how moments ago he was so pissed because of Jungkook, "I might as well teach you dance?"

Your eyes pop out, "me?" You snort, "na'ah I'm fine with noticing and complimenting. It's not my cup of tea"

He pouts, "that's why I'm here.. to teach you."

You scoff, "we'll see...anyway you texted me earlier today.."

"Oh yeah right! I uh I was thinking if maybe you can tag along with us-"

"The band! No way Hoseok!"

He laughs, "no no I'm not-" he giggles, "not the band silly. I'm talking about Jeju"

"Jeju..?"

"Yeah kook, Jisoo and I are planning to go there this weekend so I thought to invite you as well. It'll be fun"

You grimace at the thought of Jungkook, "I'm sorry but your friend's kinda crazy"

Hoseok's expressions were priceless, the boy laughs whole heartedly not caring how he was being a litter too clumsy in front of you, "I know right!! but he's cool" he balances it out, trying not to backbitch his buddy

You nod giggling along, "alright.. I'll surely join in then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾