e l e v e n

3rd person's POV

Walking out the cafeteria with an annoyed face, rinbi caught people attention by bumping everybody without saying sorry.

She really don't wanna deal with people with bitch faces today.

She went to the library and read some good books to clear her mind and to calm herself.

After reading some books she stood up and went to the room she has class with. She felt excited knowing that Beomgyu will be there too sitting in front of her.

When she entered the room she went to her seat and sit down. A few more minutes Beomgyu arrived and sit infront of her, beomgyu smiled at her and she did the same with her heart beating like crazy.

"I'm sorry about Yeonjun earlier, you know he can get too loud sometimes... " Beomgyu suddenly apologize.

Rinbi shake her head and smile. "don't say that, he's just you know such a loud, annoying person, that needs a lot of attention..." rinbi said, fiddling with her fingers.

"but he's really fun to hang out with, he just made me angry today. Sorry you get to see that." rinbi said getting embarrassed of what happened earlier.

"no its okay, seeing you angry makes you one hundred times more cuter..." Beomgyu said winking at the now red faced girl.

"settle down everyone." when the teacher went inside and start the lesson rinbi can no longer function whats happening in her surroundings.

Her mind was on Beomgyu's wink, and just by thinking of beomgyu's wink makes her whole face crimson red.

"na rinbi?" the teacher called her attention. She look at her and raised her brow in confusion.

"yes ma'am?" she ask, confused why the teacher is calling her.

"your face is so red, are you sick? You can always tell me if you're not feeling well." she said, all of the students attention were now on her, her even turn redder this time and her fingers feel cold out of nervousness.

"im- I have a fever ma'am." she lied lowering her head feeling guilty.

"your excuse from my class, I will tell the teachers also that you're sick. You can go now." she said and smile warmly at her.

"thank you for understanding Mrs. Oh." she said and bow at everyone.

She went out of the room and slap her face hard.

"woah what was that for rinbi? You just hurt yourself." yeonjun said cupping her face.

"why is your face so red?" yeonjun ask examining her face side to side.

"I'm okay now let go of my face!" she said and shook her face out of Yeonjun's hands.

"you have class right? Why are you not going in? are you kick out or something?" he said and cover his mouth.

"my professor thought I was sick because of my red face." I said and slowly walking away from him.

"yah let me come with you!" yeonjun said slinging his arm around rinbi's shoulder.

"when did you become so warm?" rinbi ask yeonjun snuggling his face on the guys arm.

"I'm always warm bitch, you just often snuggle into me." yeonjun said making both of the giggle.

"why are you not in class?" rinbi ask.

"I have no class the whole afternoon." he said nonchalantly. Rinbi nodded in respons.

"let's hangout?!" yeonjun ask excitedly.

"sure! Tomorrow is weekend anyways!!" I said.

"let's call felix!" yeonjun said and get his phone ready to call felix.

"wait don't call him." rinbi said already seeing a happy felix running towards us.

"hey guys!!!" felix said excitedly waving both of his smol cute hands in front of us.

"Woah their lix, you seem happy." yeonjun said and link his arm on felix and walk away for getting rinbi.

I ran towards them and break them apart and link my arm to both of their arm.

"how can you left me behind?!" I yelled at them.

"oppss I'm sorry for leaving you bby rinieee~" yeonjun said flicking rinbi's forehead.

They went out the campus and went to the cafe, and went to an arcade and went home.

— — — —

Sorry for the late update! I have a period this week and I procrastinate a lot when I have a period, I also got moody and not touch my phone at all, so yeah I just finished my period for 1 week and I'm back!!