t h i r t y - f o u r

when our professor dissmissed us I saw beomgyu, yeonjun, and hyunjin waiting outside our lecture hall.

"lix, is it okay if they join us today?" I ask felix and he nodded happily.

"I want new friends anyways." he said and we both went to them.

beomgyu smiled at me. "how are you rin?" beomgyu ask and I awkwardly laugh.

why the heck did I laugh? I ask myself and mentally slap my face.

"i- let's go and eat our lunch." I told them and link my arms with felix and walk ahead awkwardly.

"whats wrong with you rin?" felix ask, I confused by my actions.

"I feel awkward with him..." I said, but it's more like a whisper since the three boys are at the back of us.

"you're just making things awkward, not just the both of you but us too!" felix said and shook his arm away from mine and walk beside yeonjun.

I look at him like you're-dead-when- we're-alone-later, but he just shrug it.

"hyunjinie!" I squeal and went to hyunjin.

"na rinbi." beomgyu sternly said and look at me with fire in his eyes.

I gulp. "I told you, your mine, and you're reserve by me, Choi Beomgyu." he pointed himself and I blush. the boys cringe on what they hear and walk ahead of us.

"say? let's ditch them?" beomgyu said and I hesitantly said no.

"why?" he ask.

"never mind, let's go?" I said and he held my hand.

he led us outside the campus and we went to eat our lunch.

as our order was served, I thank beomgyu and started eating.

while eating happily, I notice beomgyu did not touch his food, but he stare at me eating happily instead while smiling.

"stop staring will you? you look like a creep." I said and wipe the soup in my mouth.

"well, I'm you're creep. because this creep will not get tired of looking at you." he said and i choke on my food.

he panicked and give me a water to calm me down. I felt my face getting redder.

I make an angry face and glare him. "if you won't eat, I will not hang out with again." I warned and he started eating. I chuckle and started eating again while chatting with gyu.

"where will we go next?" beomgyu ask and look at rinbi.

"campus?" I said and both of them head inside the campus.

"rin?" Beomgyu called.

"what?" I look at him.

"knock knock?"

rinbi look at him."what are you five?"

"just answer!" beomgyu said.

"fine! who's there?"

"I love gyu."

"I love gyu, who? wait-"

"aww I love you too rin!" beomgyu squeal and rinbi blushed but she manage to put an angry face.

"you're so immature, fuck off!" rinbi said and ran away from beomgyu.

beomgyu chuckle and follow rinbi. rinbi smile to herself and look behind to see beomgyu looking at her while smiling.

beomgyu walked beside her and held her hand.

rinbi flinched and look at beomgyu. "my hands are cold." beomgyu said.

"it's sunny day gyu." I told him and sigh, his hands is warm. i thought and smile at him.

"you don't have make any excuse to hold my hand gyu, you can hold them whenever you want." I told him and he blushed.

did he just blushed?! that the cutest thing that I saw today beside him. I thought and giggle.

"I have to tell you something." beomgyu said, why did he suddenly become serious? I ask myself.

"okay?" I said and he bought me to and old classroom at the abandoned building.

"this is our hideout." beomgyu said and I hummed in reply, I admire the old classroom, I looks creepy but cool at the same time.

"rin?"

beomgyu called and I raised my eyebrows at him making a cute confused look.

"what are you going to tell me?" I ask.

"I really like you, and I really love you. wait isn't that the same? I love you rin and I really do, you ask since when I like my crush right? and I told you since the day I landed my eyes on her. It's true rin. ever since we first met at lecture hall I fell in love you, it's like love at first sight, when I look at you that day, there's a light above your head and out of the girls in that lecture hall you stood up the most. I was so shock when I found out that I'm messaging you but I was also happy at the same time. and one of the happiest times of my life is that, the day I cooked hangover soup for you. that's like the most happiest day of my life, I cooked food for you and kissed you-"

"gyu, just go straight to the point?" I said In a low voice, lowering my head not wanting him to see me blushing too much.

"look at me in the eyes rin." Beomgyu said.

I raised my head slowly and look straight into his eyes.

"can you be my girlfriend?...."

——————

you: I hate cliffhangers! 😤

author-nim: me too, but don't worry tomorrow is another day and I will update tomorrow! but I don't think I will double update.