t h i r t y - s e v e n

ring!

my eyes shot open when I heard my phone ringing like crazy.

"it's morning already?!" I ask my phone and went to check the two guys, I sigh when I see them both still sleeping.

"guys wake up!!!" I scream and they both groaned.

"wake you're asses up we have school! " I screamed again making both of them sat up.

"is that how you wake people up??" yeonjun ask massaging his temple.

"no, but that's how I wake my two best friends up!" I smiled at them and they both groand and massage their temple.

"rin did we do something bad last night??" felix ask trying to remember what they did last night.

"ahh meori apeuda (my head hurts.)" they both said in unison.

"nothing much, the both of you just talk nonsense and keep on singing twice signal, I love twice but hearing you both sing it makes me change my mind." I told them which makes the both of them chuckle.

"yah your so mean!" yeonjun spat sending me a playful glare.

"anyways take a bath and I will be waiting outside." I told them and they nodded.

"felix you go first, I will cook us hangover soup." yeonjun said then felix nodded and went to the bathroom.

we both went to the kitchen and I help yeonjun prepared the ingredients.

"about changbin..." I started a conversation as I remember me and changbins conversation last night.

"what about that rotten pizza face?" yeonjun's tone become serious, which give me a little bit of chills.

"that girl which we thought he replaced it to felix just threatened him. he broke with felix to protect him from that bitch." I told him and he snorted.

"what?! I knew changbin can't do that kind of thing! me and changbin are best friends since forever and I didn't see him cheating with someone, but I'm still upset." yeonjun said and let out a hump.

"yeah..." I said and sigh, we heard the bathroom door we immediately shut our mouth up and look away awkwardly.

"hyung it's your turn!" felix said putting a towel around his neck.

"woah, you took a bath that fast?" yeonjun ask, amazed at felix.

"there's no reason to stay in he bathroom too long hyung." felix smile at yeonjun and pass him the towel.

"that sounds familiar..." rinbi murmured and look at the two males.

"lix check the food okay?" yeonjun said and left to take a bath.

felix checked the soup and taste it before turning the burner off.

"lix?" I call him, he look at me and said 'yes'.

"if you have a chance to talk with changbin-"

"we have nothing to talk about. we're over rin, remember?" felix said blowing his soup before eating it.

"what if there a reason why he broke up with you?" I ask again.

"there is a reason rin, he found someone better than me." felix said nonchalantly.

"so you don't care about him anymore?" I ask.

"yes, I don't want to get involved with him ever again." he said and I let out a deep sigh.

rinbi found it hard to let felix meet changbin, she thought of how shes going let the two of them meet without felix noticing, but felix is being stubborn.

"okay lix, I'm sorry for asking that questions early in the morning." I said and pat his head.

minutes later yeonjun finished taking a bath and i took a quick bath, urg i hate quick baths! why does that yellow head needs to take a bath too long! I groaned and take a bath quick.

when I'm done taking a bath I wear felix clothes and went out the bathroom.

"here's the blower before you scream and ask for it." felix said handing me the blower then left. "thanks yongbokie!" I screamed and I heard yeonjun snorted in the living room.

I giggle and started to dry my hair, after drying my hair I grab an apple and went to school with yeonjun and felix.

———

I love the idea of staying in the house but ever since quarantine started I change my mind. my mom is so addicted on cleaning the whole house almost everyday, and i cant just watch her cause i dont want her to overwork, but can she like stop for one week and let me live without her nagging me?! I miss going to school and I miss my friends. fuck can people just stay inside their fucking house so that this pandemic will be over!? people are so hardheaded, it's just a simple task! STAY AT HOME!!! PUTANG INA TALAGA YAWA! 😤😤😤