t h i r t y - f i v e

na rinbi

"can you be my girlfriend?"

the moment beomgyu confessed, my phone ring.

it was a call from felix, so I answer it.

rinbi | felix

rinbi...

lix? why are you crying?!

changbin br-broke up with me....

WHAT?! where are you? I will kill that pizza face when I see him.

I went home..

I will be there in a minute wait for me.

okay rinnie

call ended

"what happened to felix?" beomgyu ask.

"gyu I need to go!" I said and ran but beomgyu stopped me.

"rinbi chill and tell me what happened!"

"felix boyfriend broke up with him." I said and beomgyu's expression drop.

"what about the- nevermind comfort him, tell me when you got there okay?" beomgyu said and I nodded then ran to felix apartment.

as soon as I got to felix apartment, I went inside his room, speechless.

felix room was a mess when I got in and he was sitting on the ground hugging his knee's, crying his eyes out.

"lix don't waste your tears on someone like him."

he looked up and I wiped his tears.

"rin, I really love him, I really do! but why did I get this in return? pain? that's not I was expecting. our relationship was good until that bitch show up in my life and took changbin away from me. it really hurts rin, my heart is breaking. it kills me to see them together. I miss him, but I don't deserve him and he don't deserve me. he's a douch, I wish I didn't like him. when we started dating I thought we were going to last long, but I was wrong. rinbi I want to drink and forget about him." felix ranted.

I feel a lump on my throat. I don't like seeing my best friend like this, suffering from a heartbreak. I will kill that son of a bitch and the bitch that he's dating.

"if drinking makes you better, let's get wasted tonight!" I said and cup his face wiping the new tears that fall from his eyes.

"let yeonjun hyung, hyunjin and beomgyu come." felix said and I nodded. "I'll tell them later." I said.

"lix, since it's still early.... why don't we sleep for a bit??"

"okay, my head is aching." he said and lay on his bed. I sat on his bed beside him petting his hair until he fall asleep.

"I hate seeing you like this lix. I hope you can get over that break up quick. I want to see you happy again." I murmured and kiss his forehead then look around his room.