t h i r t y - e i g h t

we were a bit late when we arrive in school, good thing my first class has a good teacher. I went inside panting and sat on the vacant seat at the back of the lecture hall, I got the things that I need in this subject then calm myself.

an hour later, the professor dissmissed us and I went to my next class which me beomgyu share. to be honest I'm kind of excited to see him now that I'm close to him.

"rinnie!" someone called me, I look around and see beomgyu running toward me happily.

he then, hugged me tightly while murmuring how he missed and love me.

I smile at him and held his hands, "let's get inside before the teacher arrive." I told him and he nodded like a kid. I chuckle and went inside the classroom with him, hand in hand.

we sat down next to each other and get out things ready. "rinnie, do you know how much I love you?" he bluntly said and smile cheekily.

"do you know that I love this guy name choi beomgyu? he so annoying but cute at the same time." I said and he blushed. "why the heck are you so cute Choi Beomgyu?!" I said and squeeze both of his cheeks.

"beomgu-ah!" suddenly a girl sat beside him and cling on his arm, I quickly shook his hands and look away from them minding my own business. beomgyu sensed that I'm jealous and look at the girl.

he sigh, "jinhee-ah see this girl here?" beomgyu ask the girl while pointing at me, and she nodded. "she's my soon to be girlfriend and I would appreciate it if you leave me alone and not make her uncomfortable, okay?" beomgyu calmly told her and smile the her. I look at them with shock face shaking my head. I can't believe beomgyu did that.

"i- no- it's really-" the girl cutted me and smile at beomgyu and me. "okay! I'm sorry for flirting with you beomgyu. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend." she said and look at me. "I'm very sorry rinbi, I hope you two will have a strong relationship! I ship the both of you. and again before I leave I'm very sorry for interrupting the both of you." she said and leave us, I was speechless while looking at beomgyu.

"I thought she going to get upset." I stutter and look at beomgyu who is chuckling. "she thought were officially dating." he said and laugh. I shrugged and continue waiting for the teacher to arrive.

while waiting patiently, beomgyu slip his hands into mine and intertwined our hands, smiling the me. "I love this feeling." he said, "the feeling of holding your warm small hands." he wink at me. I felt my face getting red and curse inside my brain.

why is that goddamn professor so late today?!

I look at beomgyu and decided to flirt back. "you're so cute it's distracting!" I squealed and squeeze both of his cheeks.

"good morning class!" as the teacher spoke up I immediately let go of his cheeks and went to stand up and greet out professor. beomgyu chuckle and greet the professor. when the the lecture starts I started to focus but beomgyu kept making heart shapes on my hands and I keep on shooking his hands but he never give up so I let him be and try to focus on the discussion.

having him beside me in class while our hands intertwined is the best thing ever!

"okay class dissmissed!" the professor dissmissed us and we immediately stood up and went to the eat our lunch.

while eating told felix to meet me the rooftop because I'm going to tell him something and he said yes and nodded, I already told beomgyu about my plan and what changbin did and he decided to help and this is his plan, getting to meet felix and changbin at the rooftop alone.

"lix you go first, I'm gonna change my sandwich!" I told him and he nodded obediently and went to the rooftop alone. after that, I texted changbin that felix was going up and he replied with a thank you, I smiled.

"I hope things will work out good." I said nervously clutching on my phone.

"don't worry rin, everything will turn out good as we planned." beomgyu said holding my hand.

we're in field where no one is around, beomgyu bought me here and it's really peaceful I like it but I like him more, okay that was cliche but I really do like him!

"kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs exist, right?" beomgyu suddenly ask out of nowhere.

this little rat, I thought before leaning forward to kiss him. "you're wrong." I said and give him a peck.

"rinbi yah~ rin~ na rinbi~" beomgyu said all my names in a loving tone while looking at the sky.

"why are you calling me like that?"

"I just want to say you're name." he said and lay on my lap. I giggle and lay my back on the tree while petting his hair.

"rin... when are you planning on answering my question?" he suddenly ask.

I give it a little bit of thought and smile at him. "you'll see gyu~" I told him and squeeze his cheeks.

"I'm getting addicted on you're cheeks! why are they so fluffy?? like what food do you feed you're cheeks to be this fluffy!!!" i squealed, squeezing his cheeks harder.

he yelp in pain and I panicked. "ouch you hurt me rinbi!" beomgyu said and fake cry. I chuckle rub his cheeks.

"it hurts so much I think it needs a kiss to heal it." he said acting hurt while rubbing his cheek.

"why do always make up excuses when you can just ask for it!" I said and lean on his cheek giving a peck.

"okay! I will kiss you anytime I want!" he said and we both continue to spend our time together in this field while looking at the sky.

choi beomgyu....

that guy is making me and my heart crazy.

I LOVE CHOI BEOMGYU SO FUCKING MUCH!!

—————

I will only update one chapter today because I will spend my time later fangirling on skz comeback! if your a stay stream! stream! stream!!! and can you guys help me choose on what to publish next? cause I'm really struggling on what story to publish next and yes! this story I almost ending! I'm sad, but it has to end.

this is the stories that I want to publish but don't know what to publish first!:

use me | choi yeonjun

"kiss me everytime you crave the cigarette."

in which you smoke to relieve you're stress.

unknown number | choi soobin [book 3]

unknown number:
sapnu puas

me:
wrong number but what language is that?

unknown number:
turn your phone upside down ;))))

•••

I don't really wanna publish both of them together because my brain cells are already fighting because I have way too much story ideas in my head that I would love to publish in the future, but just vote on one of the stories? ^ okay bye imma wait for skz comeback ily~♡♡♡