t h i r t y - o n e

no one's pov

"I like you." beomgyu confessed, looking straight to rinbi's eyes.

"no I don't like you, I love you rinbi..." he said. rinbi is speechless.

did I hear that right? beomgyu like me? my crush likes me?! love me rather. I'm not dreaming right??? rinbi thought and have a celebration inside tummy.

"i like you too beomgyu..." rinbi confess looking down.

beomgyu lift her chin and let her face him. Beomgyu slowly went closer and closer until their lips meet again, this time there kiss is passionate.

they both stopped kissing and look at each others eyes.

"can I also confess something? but promise me not to freak out okay?" beomgyu said and rinbi nodded.

"I'm the one you've been texting this past months..." beomgyu said.

"which one?" rinbi ask and tilting her head in confusion.

"what do you mean which one?! do have another text mate?!" beomgyu suddenly got jealous and started throwing tantrum.

"I do have some text mates but I have this guy named gyu- wait, gyu? beomgyu, gyu, GYU?!" rinbi screamed and point at beomgyu with shock expression.

"what took you so long to know me?? I thought your fast learner?" beomgyu teased.

"i- all this time you are gyu? the guy that ask me out and the guy that I neglected for a week because he wants to meet me and now he's infront of me smiling like a retard. I FUNKING HATE YOU GYU!" rinbi yelled and hit beomgyu's chest.

"since when did you know that you've been texting me?" rinbi ask.

"when your drunk?" beomgyu replied and smirk at her.

"THE FUCK?! YOU TOLD ME I JUST SANG BTS LOVE MYSELF?!" rinbi yelled at beomgyu again.

"keep on telling at me cause you look really cute while you're angry. why do you always look so cute when you're angry?" beomgyu change the topic and rinbi blushed but he wasn't going to but that compliment do she started yelling at beomgyu again until she's satisfied.

"I think we're really meant for each other..." beomgyu said.

"whatever gyu!" rinbi spat and leave him in the kitchen just to sit on the sofa in the living room. beomgyu followed from behind and sit on the sofa with me.

"why are you following me??" rinbi ask.

"because my parents told me to follow my dreams." he said and my face automatically lit up.

"stop with your cheesy pick up lines asshole!" rinbi said and throw a pillow at beomgyu's face.

beomgyu suddenly scooted towards her and hug her.

"you know what?" beomgyu ask.

"what?"

"you look a lot like my next girlfriend." beomgyu said and kiss rinbi's cheek.

rinbi blushed again but manage to shook beomgyu away from her.

"stop it choi beomgyu! if I die because of heart attack today I will hunt you." rinbi warned.

"you're so cute aacckkk- I can't! I might also die because of you're cuteness!" beomgyu squealed and hug rinbi again.

"you're so clingy!" rinbi said trying to get beomgyu off her.

"I know you like it baby." beomgyu said and rinbi cringe at the name he called her but still blush.

"do you do this to all the girl that you've flirted?" rinbi ask and beomgyu stopped hugging her.