t h i r t y - s i x

all five of them are already in bar, yeonjun and felix are already wasted and talked alot of nonsense topic.

felix seems to forget about changbin at the moment but he's still whining about how hurt he was today.

me and beomgyu sat beside each other while hyunjin is sitting beside beomgyu drinking beer while scrolling to his phone with a smile on his face.

beomgyu suddenly look at me with a smile and said. "I thought I will see drunk today but I think I won't." he pouted.

"I can't drink today gyu, I need to keep my eyes on felix. he had a bad drinking habit." I said.

"can I hold your hand?" he ask, I look at him and intertwined our hands.

he smiled, "you didn't answer my question earlier rin...." beomgyu murmured.

"what question gyu?" rinbi ask.

"the you know, can you- nevermind." beomgyu said and look away.

"the can you be my girlfriend question??" rinbi ask awkwardly.

"can you be my girlfriend?" beomgyu ask again looking straight to rinbi's eyes.

rinbi gulp, I still don't trust him a little bit. "gyu i-"

"if you still don't trust me, take your time rin. I will be patiently waiting for you, even though you will answer that question next year. I will still wait for you...." he said, I nodded and smile at him. "thanks for understanding gyu." I said and pat his head.

If beomgyu will not flirt with anyone this week maybe I will answer his question next week. I wanna play hard and see if he will give up or not if he will not then i will date him. I thought and continue talking to beomgyu.

an hour has pass and felix and yeonjun already pass out. "where should we bring them? I don't know where yeonjun hyung lives." hyunjin said carrying yeonjun into his shoulder.

"let's all put them in felix apartment, theres a spare room there." I told him and we both bought them to felix place.

"thank you both for helping me." I told them and smile warmly.

"no problem rin." hyunjin said.

"where are you going to sleep? It's already past 10." beomgyu ask.

"no worries, I'm gonna sleep in felix spare room." I told him and he nodded with a pout on the his face.

"you both should go now, see you both tomorrow." I said and they both leave felix apartment.

I sigh and went to the room where hyunjin and beomgyu put the two drunkards.

they were both sleeping soundly, I smile at them and cover them with blanket.

I went the fridge to drink some water, when I'm done I sat in the counter and check on my instagram.

while I'm scrolling in my instagram, I saw changbin's post and it was posted one hour ago. It's was a picture of him and felix, I decided to slip on his dms.

• • •

s.changbin
active now

1:45 a.m

me:
why would you want felix back when you already replaced him with a bitch?

s.changbin:
that bitch threaten me rinbi, I'm so sorry I know that your angry at me right now but, I really love your best friend felix, I have to break up with him so that I can protect him to that obsessive whore. I hope you will forgive me and get felix to talk to me.

me:
im-

me:
changbin I understand but I'm still mad at you. and I will make sure that felix will talk to you...

s.changbin:
thank you rinbi

me:
don't thank me you've also done this before, right? I'm gonna repay you by getting felix back to you again.

s.changbin:
If I successfully get felix back I'm gonna treat you!

me:
omfg deal!!

me:
I'm still angry at you

s.changbin:
I know rin...

me:
don't worry I will let felix and you fix things up tomorrow

s.changbin:
thank you so much rin, again.

me:
yea whatever imma sleep now

s.changbin:
good night??

me:
nyt!
seen

[ new message from gyu♡! ]

gyu♡

1:55 a.m

gyu:
rin we just arrive

me:
that's great, now go sleep!

gyu:
why are you letting me sleep when i just message you?! I- 😕

me:
hahahahaha okay okay! what do you wanna talk about???

gyu:
hmm us??

me:
eoh? what about us?

gyu:
I ask you something earlier right? before felix called you...

me:
you've asked a lot of questions before I left gyu

gyu:
SKDKDJSJFKSKFJSK

gyu:
nevermind I'm getting tired let's talk tomorrow..

me:
good night? or morning?? whatever nyt gyu ♡♡♡

gyu:
I love you too ♡

me:
♡♡♡♡♡♡

gyu:
no I love you back? and why are you only replying with hearts??

me:
try to guess what's the meaning of the hearts 💕

gyu:
OMFG-

gyu:
the first one is I LOVE YOU AND THE SECOND ONE IS I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH!!!!

me:
you know it 😉

me:
now sleep gyu, see you tomorrow!

gyu:
okay rin I miss you already to I will sleep so the sun will rise soon!

me:
lol k gyu night!

gyu:
♡♡♡

me:
♡♡♡♡
read

• • •

I smiled as I ended the our conversation and proceeded to felix sspareroom to sleep.