t w e n t y - f o u r

I just arrived at felix place without telling him. I even get inside without knocking.

"you scared the hell out of me rinbi!" felix screamed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry lix can I sleep here tonight?" I ask and felix nodded, I then proceeded to his room.

"why did you left me in the school earlier?!" felix suddenly yelled.

"I'm sorry lix..." I said and hugged felix.

then I let it all out, for some reason I want to cry today cause, I just feel like crying. Jk, I'm crying because of what happened between me and gyu.

"rin? ARE YOU CRYING?!" felix worriedly pat my back trying to calm me down.

"lix I need to tell you something..."

"what is it?"

"I'm hungry." I said and hold my stomach, felix chuckle and said;

"okay I'll cook something for you since you're being cute!" felix giggle and pinch rinbi's cheek before going out to his room.

"what are you cooking?" I ask and back hug him.

"can you not do that? It reminds of the past." felix said.

rinbi did not reply as she inhale the scent of his best friend.

"lix do not like me anymore?" I ask and he turned around to look at me.

he cup my face and said; "to he honest rin... all my feelings for you are gone.." felix confess.

rinbi felt her heart broke as felix confess. she knew that they both have clarified their feeling before before but rinbi is not in the right mind right now.

"lix can I kiss you?" rinbi ask looking straight to felix eyes without blinking.

"rin! this is wrong im-" felix was cutted by rinbi connecting their lips.

felix missed this, the day they first share their first kiss.

felix kiss back and put his hands around rinbi's waist and put her closer.

'I'm so sorry felix...' rinbi thought as a tear fell down her eyes.

I cutted our kiss and ran out of felix apartment without saying a thing and went strait to my dorm and cry my eyes out.

• lee felix •

rin just kiss me and ran away. I was left dumbfounded and speechless in my kitchen.

until I smell something burning.

"fuck!" I exclaimed and turn off the stove.

and thats when I decided to call my boyfriend, changbin.

"hyung I need you right now!"

"okay lix I'll come over."

felix ended the call and sigh...

"what's with her?" I ask myself. I've been worried by rinbi's behavior often, like she is so bipolar but I'm used to her. but what she did today kinda makes me upset. when changbin arrived I told him everything.

rinbi is making me very worried...

—————

please don't hate me in this chapter! I've been thinking a lot if I should publish this chapter cause I know you guys are not expecting this...