The Meeting

Finally me and my friends get the chance to sit down and have ourselves a proper meeting. We go to the castle's meeting room I had installed and we declare a meeting. We were given tea and biscuits to talk over things with as we look at one another. "So this is the meeting over going to the lost kingdom. " The three of them look at me. "I spoke with the king and queen of the kingdom of the dark, turns out this lost kingdom is an empire. This dark kingdom is a now independent kingdom. " I look at Morris, Charlie and Modesty. "More about this kingdom is unknown, I only know that they want us, me to go and take care of the empire, to demolish it. I told them I'd speak but I promise nothing. " Charlie nods. "I have a feeling words won't do a single thing, we'll have to fight them. " I sigh. "They said only a God or goddess could get them to change their minds and demolish this empire. "

"But you're no goddess. " Charlie shakes his head as Morris clears his throat. "Actually, I did research on the tree and Keegan. She isn't an actual goddess but she qualifies as one with  magic. " Charlie's eyes widen. "Well then, maybe it could work? " I laugh. "Maybe? If I qualify in magic, I might as well be one! " Morris calms me down. "Anyways, let's get to the point of this meeting. " I nod at Morris, wiping my face. "We have to get things ready and get going to the kingdom, now. We can't let this go go waste, this can be a big task and have a much bigger kingdom in the alliance between the realms. " Charlie nods. "I can rally up a few soldiers to bring along. I'm sure I can get some other supplies too. " I nod. "I can get food like supplies in order, I can also get a few extra weapons. " I nod at modesty. We then look at Morris. "I can get some extra things like clothes and firewood or something. But the next issue is who will watch over the kingdom while you're away Nettie? " I smirk. "I know just the woman and man to do so. " They look at me, confused. "Who? " They say in sync. "My parents, they're here for a month's visit. I'm sure it will take less than a month to get there and back. " They nod, again in sync. "Alrighty, now that's all settled, must we go get things beginning? " I nod. Then Morris and the three teleport away as I say meeting augured. I stand up and head out of the room, throwing the doors open as maids come in to clean. I hear the sound of playing, it was Frankie, Albert and Jovan all playing football. "Finally! That meeting is over! " Albert runs up to me, looking at me he smiles. "Want to play sister? " I nod. "I'd love to! But let's go outside so we can have more room! " Albert and Frankie get excited, they begin to run out the front doors of the castle, me and Jovan walking in sync out. "So, what was that meeting about? " I sigh as we make it down the stairs. "About my next trip. I'm going to a lost kingdom and we were planning how we'd go. " He nods. "Lemme guess, you're leaving our parents in charge again. " I nod. He chuckles. "Can me and Kaisa come along? She hasn't been out here much you know and I'm sure she'd love to go on her first adventure out here. " I sigh in sadness. "I can't risk you two getting hurt so I'm going to have to say no. " He sighs. "Aw man, I hear she's really good with the sword. " I stop in my tracks. "Nevermind you can come along. " He laughs. "We'll just have to break the news to the boys gently. " He nods in agreement. We make it onto the soft, dry grass of the court yard and the boys get in position as so does Javon and I. Frankie says hike and the game begins, we play for hours as soon we get tired. "It's 12:00 PM. " The boys nod. "Should be lunch time now. " They jump at the sound of castle food and they run up to the doors where the maids had been standing with food and drinks. Me and Javon join the boys as we eat. "My queen, your mother wants you. " I jump at the sound of Father's voice. "Oh okay, well then you boys have fun without me. " As I begin to stand up and finish eating the sandwich in my hand. "Aw man, well then come back to play afterwards! " I nod to Frankie and Albert. "I'll try. " I walk into the castle as dad tells me where my mother is. I rush up to the room she was in and there all the girls were having a spa time.

"I see you finally decided to show up. " I laugh at my mother's words. "I was spending time with the boys and I had a morning meeting. " She sighs. "You know your friend Morris got this all planned for you and us. Come have a good time. " I sigh and walk up, sitting in a chair next to my mother. "Remember when you first found out you had powers. " I smile. "I remember as if it was just yesterday. " She smiles. I lift my dress up to around knee level as my servants tend to me, letting down my hair and such. "You were so strong then, look at you now. A queen, I wouldn't have dreamed of a better way for you to mature. " I sigh. "You still hate this idea, me being locked away from our world. " She nods in a sad tone. "I would've wanted to see you grow as an adult in our world, where magic was only given to the luckiest. " I sighed. "Did you ever find that planchette necklace you had? " I shake my head. "I have yet to find it, I've also been yet to hear from Reece. Ever since I was escorted to the castle I hadn't heard from her. " She gently nudges her face. "Well at least you have this place! " Ronda called from across the room. I laugh a little, looking over at my two older sisters. "Don't act like you don't wish you had this. " She shrugs as Sandie looks at me with a silent stare. "What about it? Yes we can be quite jealous of your accomplishments sister but I assure you, we shall all be well. " The cross necklace Sandie wore shook as she leaned forward, saying her sentences with weary. "I get it, I'd be jealous too if it were one of you in my shoes. " She laughs. Sandie, unlike she acts, still despises me. Behind my family's faces she tells me she hates me. She treated me better when I got my magic but secretly, she hid away her feelings about me to make the family happy. Ronda on the other hand has completely changed, she's no longer rude to me and treats me like she wants to and not how Sandie talked her into. I love both my sisters though, they are my sisters and I can't always hate them. Sandie is deep down sad and lonely, not even Ronda completely enjoys her company. Sandie fears that if she doesn't show a strong and fearless side she'd be brung down and treated like she treats others. She fears herself, her own weakness and it shines through her nearly translucent pale skin. She is the definition of sadness and regret, I was told that by my father's friend who reads our fortunes and such. He tells me that Sandie was meant to be unhappy thanks to her own decisions. Nevertheless, I'm still kind and welcoming to my sister Sandie. "Can I say something about the matter? " Kaisa looks around at us as we all nod. "Of course, you're one in the family and you have full say. " My mother smiles at Kaisa.

"Thank you. " She clears her throat and turns to face me. "Nettie, you are a queen and you have that privilege. Don't let anyone's jealousy turn you away from being the strong and independent queen you are. " I smile. "Thank you, Kaisa. " She nods in a confident manner.