A few weeks had passed, the war was raging. The dark kingdom sent troops to the front lines against the empire's forces, we were doing rather well. Already a few representatives of the empire's kingdom's enslaved have retreated troops and have surrendered to us, making our advances much quicker and swifter. The few representatives of the empire left were punching at us hard though, they took out nearly hundreds of our men in just three days. I sat there at the round tables with queen Ekua and her generals. "We're losing men by the minute, what can we do? " Ekua sighs and looks at me. "I and a few of my men can go out. " The men shake their heads. "No we can't have a queen going out on that bloody battle field. " I stand up. "Why? Because I'm crucial? I have my best people with me, I am one of those people. We came to fight, came to demolish this empire and you're telling me I must sit and do nothing! " Before the men could speak I was heading for the doors. "You people can't hold me back, me and my personal men shall go out and fight, but not for you. But for our pride! " I slam the doors shut I looked forward, no one was in my way and I liked that. I walk to the room my people were at, they were talking, I heard that they were complaining that they couldn't battle. "Everyone! We're getting on that God damn battle field! " The voices stopped and looked at me. "We are! " Charlie seemed excited to fight. I nod. "Today we March. "

Hours had passed and finally we made it to the edge of the border of the dark kingdom. Battle could be heard, screams and clanging of metal could be heard. We pulled weapons, we looked at one another. "No dying, don't let yourself get killed. " They nod.
We make an opening through the safe barrier we had magically put up and on the other side we were faced with horrors of war. Not a soul noticed our entrance, which was good. Like that we charged into battle, I had climbed a nearby tree I threw a protection spell on as I sat in it. I wanted a higher ground so I could see the enemy better. I draw an arrow, fire. I aimed at every soldier on the opposite side I could get a clear shot at. A few of the dark kingdom soldiers noticed our presence, especially mine. Axes and arrows were fired at me, but none managed to take me down. I started to light my candles on fire and shoot at clusters of soldiers. My arrows can only take so much heat for so long, within seconds, they become bombs. Boom, boom, boom explosion after explosion ring out. Modesty runs up and throws me a sword, jumping down I charged at many and any man who stood in front of me. One after another the men I faced fell, I was getting hurt, yes but I healed myself as quick as I could. I would dash for any injured soldier and heal him, making sure to keep any non dead soldier alive. Blood was everywhere, soldiers were falling faster than they were, we were winning the front lines. I make my way through the chaos and into the silent towns of the taken kingdoms. I saw faces of scared citizens hiding behind trollies and crying children could be heard.

I hold my sword tight, when I heard footsteps behind me I turn and I point it at a man. He was shaking, holding a sword as well, shakingly pointing it at me. "Who are you? " His voice was shakey and he was not very confident in his sword. "I am Queen Nettie of The Forest Kingdom. " He slightly lowers his sword. "The Forest kingdom? " I lower my sword. "Yes, the forest kingdom. Me and the dark kingdom or well white magic Kingdom are here to save you and demolish the empire. " He full lowers his sword, nearly dropping it. "We'll be free. " A slightly nervous smile stretches across his face. The people hiding slowly come out. Their faces were pale and saddened, much like the people of the white magic Kingdom. I set my sword down in front of the man, letting him see it was covered in empire blood. "Together we shall demolish the empire, but I need you people's help. " I turn to the other citizens, their eyes were directly on me. "All the representatives meet in that building. " A woman points to a large building, it looked like it was made for this empire. "Thank you. I shall heal your kingdoms after this war and empire are no more. " I grab the sword once more, thank them again and head for the building. If you've ever seen the film series harry Potter then you could guess what the building looked like. It looked like Hogwarts, it was rather large and intimidating. If it was at another time, I'd absolutely adore this building but right now all I can do is hope that this goes well. Guards were at the gates, they knew exactly who I was. "Stop right there! " I don't listen and continue to charge, I slide my sword in my mouth, pulling my bow and firing at the men, killing them. The bow dissipates and I grab my sword once more, busting open the gates and running in. People inside the building were screaming and running at the sight of me. I busted down the door and I kept searching. I grabbed a servant and frantically asked "where are the representatives! " She hurriedly points to the door ahead of us and I thank her. I dash down the hallway and slice through the guards outside and throw the doors open. The men, all ten of them were sitting there chatting and then their attention turned to me. I slam the doors shut and lock it shut with a lock spell. "You must be the representatives of this dammed empire! " I point my sword at them, letting the tip glaze about their heads. "And you must be queen Nettie. " One of them says with a bright smirk on his face.

"Indeed I am. " They stare at me as so do I with them. "Come have a seat, I wish to chat with the well known Queen of the forest kingdom. " I lower my sword but I don't loosen my grip. One man gestures to an open chair, I decide to walk over and sit, but when the man to my left tried to take my sword but I point to towards him and shove, threatening him. He backs off as the silence soon begins with questions from them all. "So, why'd you kill our best representative? You know Nikolaj. " I shrug. "He was a threat and I promised my friend and ally Queen Ekua of the Kingdom of white magic I'd help save her and many other's kingdoms from your empire's grasp! " I stand up and slam the sword into the table, they were all shocked. "Even if it means I have to kill every last one of you! " I pull my arrows and fire, killing two of the ten men, leaving eight to go. One man grabbed my sword and went to stab me, but I dodged just barely enough to only get a cut on my arm. I grab the blade part of the sword and kick the man in the groin, he drops the sword and I throw it up to catch it. I slice nearly effortlessly through his neck, killing him. Seven more to go. Three of them charged at me and tackled me, I was under a pile of men trying to stab me and slice me. I let my hand glow and as quick as it happened, it ended with me setting the men on fire. I slipped through it as they all went after me, screaming in pain as their flesh burned. Finally they dropped. Four to go. I grab my arrows and fire at the men left, they were at the door trying spell after spell to unlock the door. I hit two in the back, they yelled and winced, grabbing for the arrows in their backs. I fired two more, killing the two already injured men. The last two turned towards me, they looked scared but confident. "What the hell are you?! " One yelled out, I laugh, completely losing it. "I am queen Nettie of the forest kingdom! I am your worst nightmare! " Then it ended, I charged and it was all over. I threw the door open and all ten men were dead. I was scared half to death, not in a million years did I think I'd be able to get in the spot I was in right this very minute. I was hurt most definitely, I was covered in my blood and others. I walked out the building with zero obstacles. I saw the people from before and I raised the sword. "The representatives of the lost empire are dead! " My words rang out and the last few soldiers in the battle field who represented the empire slowly stopped, being slain by the men they were once angered with. It was over, the war was over and the empire was demolished. Without the representatives and the empire's army, the empire was no more. Men, women and children all ran out cheering, cheering for us and their freedom.