Chapter 1

Izuku Pov

It was so loud, so so loud. My heart was hammering, threatening to jump out of my chest. Lights were flashing brightly, flickering and making my eyes water. I don't know why I agreed to come out. I never do. I guess that's probably why uraraka forced me to get dressed in my "sexiest" outfit and accompany her to this club. I hated clubs, and she knew this. I hated the idea of mindlessness filling a room, threatening to overflow.

Okay, I'm being melodramatic, I know. It's not lost on me that my way of thinking has become quite cynical. But really, this is the only way I can protect myself. I pushed the old, naive version of myself back into the deepest, darkest places of my mind. One more break, and I don't think My heart could handle it.
So, for now, I'll keep these walls up high enough that no one can get in. That no one can know the truth.. The truth about how broken I feel. Hopeless. How I know there's no one out there that could ever love me, the way I could love them. My past relationships... Well, relationship.. Has proven this to be true.

I shake my head, to rid these thoughts, as my hand tightens around the glass in my hand. I spot uraraka in the middle of the dance floor, grinding shamelessly against a stranger. "Good for her" I thought bitterly. She must have felt my unease, somehow she just knows when I'm getting pushed too far, it's like she has a sixth sense for this kind of thing.
She excuses herself from the stranger and makes her way over to me. She raises her eyebrow in question and huffs. "C'mon, zuku! We are supposed to be having fun! Maybe you'll meet someone!" she says with a smirk. I almost laugh, almost. "You know this isn't my scene, Uraraka... I don't know..."

Without another word, she pushed the glass back to my lips forcing me to choke down the rest of the alcohol filling my cup, as she yells to the bartender to bring on a round of shots. I fear for the man that ever tries to deny her, she is firey and I can only bask in her warmth. She's the only one I can truly count on. My best friend.
She smiles as the shots are delivered, and slams one into my hand. The liquid sloshes inside the small glass, but settles. I glare at her, no real anger behind it. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked humorously. She only giggles before grabbing her own shot glass. "But of course, dekkkkuuuuuuu..." she giggles out again.

I tense at the nickname, but it has the desired effect she wanted. I throw the shot back and wince at the taste, before politely calling to the bartender to bring on another round. A laugh rips through Uraraka, before she easily throws back her shot. After about 15 minutes passes, and several shots later, I'm pulled to the dance floor and for once, I have no objections.

The alcohol loosens all of the tense muscles in my body, swaying my hips. The music still pounds, but this time, it makes me smile. I throw my arms in the air and sway my hips even more, trying my best to keep up to the upbeat song playing. I lost uraraka at some point, but that doesn't stop my movements.
I feel strong hands grip my hips, guiding me back until I'm flushed against a strong chest. I gasp in surprise, looking over my shoulder to see blonde hair, and rippling muscles. I can't quite see the face of this man, but I have enough to know, he's definitely my type. I move my hips in a sinful way, making the man behind me grunt in approval.
He easily keeps up with my movements for the next few songs, before leaning his head down in the crook of my neck. Warmth breath falls on the shell of my ear, making me shudder. I feel the heat rising to my face, but I don't slow my movements. His hands slide slowly, one going up over my chest and the other sliding down to grip my Ass.

I gasp again, throwing my head back. This gives the man time to wrap his large hand around my throat, giving a gentle squeeze. I squeak in surprise, my cheeks turning into an even darker shade of pink. I hold my breath, hoping all of this is drowned out by the music. However, I knew that wasn't the case when he lets out a deep chuckle.
He spins me around quickly, finally allowing me to see his face. I look up, hazily And I feel my heart completely cease its movements. I can't hear the music anymore. I can't see any of the grinding bodies around us. All I can focus on is him. His scarlet eyes that seem to hold the same level of surprise my emerald ones probably do. His lip is turned slightly down, hands still gripping tightly to my hips. God, those lips...

"K-kachaan...?" I gasp out. I can't help but look over the rest of his body. His arms and chest resting in a tight, black tank top. Paired with skin tight, black ripped jeans and black sneakers. He looks amazing, and I still can't breathe.
He seems as stunned as I am, He hasn't moved since seeing my face. I laugh, pitifully, before lowering my eyes to the floor. I mumble out some sort of apology, before turning on my heel and quickly maneuvering my way through the crowd towards the bathroom.

I don't look back. I can't. Tears finally spring to my eyes, and threaten to spill over. I choke back a sob as I throw open the bathroom door. I slam my back against the door, wincing at the slight pain it brings, before I slowly sink down to the floor. I wipe furiously at my eyes with shaking hands.
It had been years since I've seen kachaan, and everything came rushing back so quickly. Every hurtful word, every time he put me down... but worstly, the sharp, stabbing pain I felt in my heart every time something reminded me of him.

The fact that I still loved him.