~ t h r e e ~

Lloyd
"Wow, he asked me out?" I thought out loud. My body is filled with butterflies. Me and Kai, all day. I wear a green hoodie and some jeans as I feel the excitement boil up. I looked at myself one more time before I left. "Today is your day". A smile formed on my face. Let's do this.As I was walking to the courtyard, my heart started to beat fast. Sweat was coming down my neck.
Then I saw Kai and everything felt better. The beating came to a steady pace and the sweat stopped. It was a
weird but powerful experience.
"Are you ready?" Kai asked.
"Uh. Um. Yeah." I stuttery said.
He let out his hand. I looked at it. His fingertips looked soft and were empathetic. I grabbed it. I didn't want to let go. Then Kai put me on his dragon and we flew.
The ride was peaceful and relaxful. we went between clouds and over
mountains. The people below looked small from up here. I looked up at Kai.
"where are we going?" I questioned.
"It's called the jewel of the east. I used to go there with Nya back in the day. I remember the flowers. Legend say if you find the jewel, it will grant the finder their key to happiness."
He replied.
" Oh we are here." He said with delight.
We dove close enough to a field and landed.
We walked around for a bit. The poppy's complimented the green grass below them.
Birds chirping along their way and such. We sat down on a small hill.
"Do you like it here?" Kai said while making the campsite.
"It's wonderful Kai." I replied while I was helping him.
The sun gave Kai's hair some hue to it, complimenting everything about him. I got stuck looking at him the
whole building time.
After building the picnic, we ate. He packed some sandwiches, double dip(hehehehe twelve),and a lot of
my favorite candy. We laughed, talked, and ate to the amazing day.
Then he cleared up his throat and looked at me.
"Lloyd?" He said while looking in my eyes.
The sun hitting his hazel eyes made him perfect.
"There something I wanted to- "he attempted to say until our phones went off.
I looked at it.
"It's Nya." I said, interrupting Kai's speech.
I put the phone on speaker to here Nya,
"Lloyd? Can you come home? We're Under attack.'' Nya stated.
In the background you can hear the others fighting off something.
"we'll come now.'' I said then ended them.
I look up at Kai," we have to go.''
we quickly puked up our things and flew back.
Guess there will be no peaceful day.

Authors notes
Hey guys. Sorry I have not been active lately. Since we have the Covid-19 outbreak, schools have shut down. So I will write a lot then. Hopefully you guys enjoy this and hope you guys are safe. If you need someone to talk to, then dm me.
Hehehehe thanks
~owo