~ s e v e n ~

Jay

We where all tired fighting these powerful people. How are these people so powerful? Then they stopped attacking us and left. What the bloody hell?

We all saw Lloyd fall to the ground. Kai was running to him screaming his name. He didn't respond or move. Kai carried the unresponsive green ninja. The rest of us surrounded them. I saw Nya's face. She was in shock. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed back. It is our own way of communicating to each other that we are there for each other.

"Somebody get Wu." Kai said while checking for a pulse. I have never scene Kai this protective before. It something new in his character.

"We'll get him." I said and grabbed Nya's hand. We both ran to Sensei. She was being quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while we were still running.

"It's Lloyd. He has been in a lot of danger these past couple of days. I'm really worried about him." Nya said.

We stopped running and stand outside of Wu's door.

"I know this is hard. But we will defeat whatever the hell just happened over there." I told her. She then wrapped her arms around my shoulders. This feels great. I hugged her back.

"It's going to be ok." I whispered.

After the brief hug, we went inside Wu's room.

"Yes my pupils?" Wu asked while making some tea.

"Well you see, a group of cult followers with elemental powers attacked us. They made Lloyd pass out." Nya told Wu.

Wu stopped drinking his tea. He looked threw his cabinets.

"What are you doing Sensei." I asked.

"If it's the cult I think you are talking about. Then we are in trouble." Wu said. He grabbed more tea leaves and a tea pot.

I didn't even want to question sensei. I just should him where Lloyd was. Sensei quickly walked to him.

"How is he doing Kai?" Wu asked.

"His pulse is fine. He's just feeling weak." Kai responded.

Wu grabbed his tea cup and put some tea leaves in.

"Drink nephew." He told Lloyd.

Lloyd then was able to drink some of the tea. Everyone was silent for that time.

"Is he going to be ok?" Kai asked, still holding him. "He should be. But I am afraid there would be more." Wu responded.

I look at Lloyd. He looked paler than usual. Sweat was dripping down his face. Poor thing.

Kai then grabbed Lloyd up and said, "I'll bring him to his room."

Kai then went inside, leaving all of us outside.

"So, what now Sensei?" I asked.

He looked tensed and confused.

"I really don't know. These cult followers have been around ever since my father died. They want power. And they would do anything to get it. But the purpose is unclear." Wu told us.

"Sensei, Lloyd's vitals have been low since the first attack. Is there anything we can do?" Zane said.

"I don't know Zane. I don't know"

Kai

I carried Lloyd to his room. He kept moving in his state. It was hard to watch him like this. When we reached the room, I laid him down and sat next to him.

"No.. No.." Lloyd mumbled.

I gave him a hug and kissed him on the forehead.

"It's ok grennie. You are safe."

That made him calm down and close to my chest. I felt his heat. He was burning.

"Jesus Lloyd." I said.

But Lloyd didn't care. He was just sleeping on my chest. It too made me tired. I snuggled with him until I fell asleep with him.
Cole

All of us walked to the living room.

"So, how will stop this villain" I asked the others.
"Cole, there is no way of finding a solution right now." Zane told me.
"There has to be an answer." Jay said.
We all went quiet for a bit, collecting our ideas.
" What about cloud kingdom?" Nya suggested.
Cloud kingdom has all the answers.
"Yeah. That's a smart move." Jay said.
"What are we waiting for?" I said while getting out of the room. But Zane stopped us.
"We have to tell Sensei. To get approval and guidance."
"You're right Zane. You should do it. You know, to get all of the points down." I told him. Zane nodded and we made our way to Wu's room. Zane made the move to knock on the door.
"Sensei, we need to talk to you."
Seconds pass and there is no response.
"Sensei?" Zane said while banging the door harder.
No response. Zane then opened the door to see that Sensei's tea was on the floor.
"Oh no." Nya said.
We searched the room for anything. Why would someone do this? I looked threw one of the tea cabinet to see a note.

What are you going to do now ninja? You lost your guide and soon you will lose your light.

"Guys. They took him." I said. Not Sensei. I clenched the paper.
"What?" Zane said.
I should them the paper. Anger fueled me. We need Sensei here.
Zane saw my distress.
"We will get him back." Zane said while comforting me.

Is he right? I don't know anymore. What will we do now?