~ f o u r ~

Kai

When the alert was given, Lloyd and I quickly flew to the monastery.
Why now ? Why on our break? This happens every time. We relax and then there is a threat . I looked at Lloyd. I could see the
Stress poured out of him . Poor Thing . I wish I could just tell him it's ok so he can calm down. After a couple of minutes , we got close to the monetary . But there was a problem . A big, black fog was surrounding the monastery. I halted my dragon .
" What are we going to do ? " I asked .
He halted his dragon for a second to say" I don't know , but I am going in " Then he dove into the fog.
What the hell is he thinking? But we don't have a choice.I too dove into the fog. They were  thick and hard to see through . Later on, I was able to find him.
"Don't be doing that, " I scoldingly said.
"Sorry, I do that a lot " he admitted
"It's ok. Lets just find the monastery" I responded, forgiving him.
We continued to fly together . I hope we find this thing soon .Then , we found ground.I flew down first and unformed my dragon . When Lloyd  was stepping, the grounds started glowing
"Are you sure you want to get down?" I asked him 
He stepped down . A big gold flash  was given to the area  around us.
" I don't like this. "  Lloyd said worryingly .
"It's ok. I am here. Plus , there is light. " I jokingly spoke,
His spirits  were getting up. Good.
With every step we took , the fog went away . With a couple of minutes searching , we were able to find the monastery .When Lloyd opened the door , he was dealt with the darkness corrupting him.He fell down to the floor
"Lloyd ? " I said, shaking him . " You gotta fight this"
He was mumbling a bit.  He wasn't looking good , But an seconds passed and Lloyd was able to talk to me. He got weak and fell on my lap.
" You good : ' " I worryingly asked . I felt his  heart beating fast .
" Something wants me" Lloyd weakly  said.
" What do you mean ?" I asked.
" Something powerful they are called the cult of power ."With the last word said , the fog went away.
" The cult of power . ? How do you know ? " I  asked.
" They were able to talk to me,somehow . " He replied .I helped Lloyd get up. He was still weak . The others came.
"It's about time you came . " Cole said in a moody tone.
"Sorry. " I replied angrily . Lloyd got too weak and was going to fall to  the floor. I caught him as fast as I could.
" Lloyd . "   Nya worryingly  said .
" He got some information. Let  me get him to his bed. " I told them.
They followed me  and I  brought Lloyd  to his room. I could hear him mumble a little bit in his current trance.
I laid him carefully and looked at him .
He should recover soon.
"So what did happen?" Nya  asked .
"Lloyd said that there is this cult . The cult of power. For some reason, they want Lloyd. " I told  them.
"Makes sense. " Zane said , " with the fog surrounding the monastery  and the weird unknown creatures , it could be a new cult ."
" But Lloyd can't be that powerful , can he ? " Jay asked.
"Lloyd hasn't unlocked the other 75% of his powers . He can do a lot of damage if unlocking all of his power " Zane told Jay.
" wow tanks. " Jay sarcastically  said.
Lloyd the woke up
" How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm ok. Thanks for looking out for me . "  He said.
" Of course . That's my job . " He jokingly said
He quietly cackled  .
" We will be here for  you." I said.
Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand.