- f i v e -

Kai

The rest of the day was filled with cleaning up the mess. these creatures made. I brought the broom and started to sweep away.
" Hey Kai" Jay said while walking in my direction.
" Hey Jay." I responded.
The room became quiet again until Jay talked again .
"Other then what happened here , how was the date"
" I was going to ask him out . Me but then Nya called us . " I said.
" Gosh . you were so close . "
"Yet I was so far. " :
"Yeah." Jay mumbled. "But don't give up . It took me years to ask Nya out "
" Really " I asked in shock .
"Oh yeah. It took me years but the perfect moment is where it's at ."
" Wow , " I said in disbelief
" you were actually very helpful . Thank you."
" That's what brothers are for ." Jay said while hitting my shoulder playfully.
The conversation was powerful enough to let me go to the doorstop to Lloyd's room. I took a deep breath and tried to knock on the door. but then the the door opened . Lloyd was right in front of me .
"Hey "
" hi. " he responded back .
"I was Just going to say that there was food , if you want some ." I told him.
"That sounds good . " he mumbled.
We walked together to the table , It was a quiet experience. In the
out of the corner of my eye, I could see his face blushing ? Really?
We entered the room to be greeted with the others.
"Guys. Come cat, Zane worked . " Cole said with a bunch of food in his mouth.
Lloyd and I sat next to each other and enjoyed the meal. Today was seafood and it was good. I looked back at Lloyd. He was laughing at Jay a
Cole fighting for the lobster . His laugh made me laugh .
" I touched it first . " Jay yelled
"Not even, I touched it " Cole said angrily.
The lobster was being fought for different sides until it broke in half.
Cole and Jay went flying back, The room was filled with laughter, joy, and lobster.
After the " show " was over , I had to clean again. It was my turn today. Great . I wore my trusty bandana and went to clean. As I was cleaning, Lloyd came to comfort me.
"You good greenie ?" I said with some moxy .
"Yeah"
He cleared up his throat and started to talk to me. " Thank you for today . It was really kind of you to do that,"
" Anytime . You deserve more than what you get. " I said getting close to him.
He started to get red. Perfect . I grabbed his waist, he cupped his body to my body. It was a match. We started hugging. He felt Soft and elegant . It made him powerful. He looked up at me . The emerald eyes. They Seduced me into kissing him . Lloyd was shocked at first but kissed
back. It felt great. Making him happy made me feel great .
We tried to catch our breath for a bit . Now I am getting red. Later on, we laid on the clean floor. He didn't want to get up . Lloyd was asleep. I picked him up and put him in his bed. " Sweet dreams angel. " I whispered while Kissing him on the forehead .
I walked out of his room and went to bed in my room .
Today was great .