1 1 a l o e v e r a 1 1

Lloyd

It has been a couple of hours since I found my dad and it's been great. I caught him up on what happened with the sons of Garmadon and 'her' and how I found inner peace and acceptance with myself. Throughout the talk, my dad was concerned and hopeful in the right parts. He is his good self. That makes me feel prefect. I really missed him and now he is in the flesh with me and Kai.

"And that's why I had a new haircut, but everyone got a new haircut." Kai exclaimed.

"That's why you guys look different." My dad chuckled.

They are getting along well. Thank you, grandfather.

"Remember when we went to the water park, and you thought you were drowning in 2 feet of water" I threw out to Kai.

He turned red of the embarrassment.

"Are you telling me, Kai Smith is afraid of water?" My father asked. "And your sister is the water ninja."

"Yeah. I still have my phobias." Kai said with some Moxy.

"Sure hothead." I said while rubbing his hair.

"Green bean." Kai smoothly said. He was blushing a little. I felt my face get hot too.

My father looked at us with a grin.

"There is another waterfall nearby. Maybe we can rest there for the day." My father said. We both got out of our trance and nodded. Kai grabbed my wrist and brought me to the waterfall.

I sat down near the water.

"Be right back." Kai said with a kiss.

"Don't get hurt."

He left me alone and I went to the waterfall. It was very calming at the sight. I look at my reflection and see that my face is red from the sun. It is hurting too. I splashed some water on my face, letting the water soothe my pain. On the reflection of the water, I saw Kai.

"I'm back." He said with something in his hand.

"Hi hothead. What are you holding?" I asked.

"I found some aloe Vera plants and decided to get some, for your face. It is burnt up."

I started to blush a little of him taking care of me.

"Oh my god, there is no sun and somehow you are turning redder." Kai joked.

My face turned into a tomato from the joke.

"It's ok. I will fix that." Kai said a little cocky.

He peeled the aloe Vera in half, revealing the serum. Kai then placed each half on a cheek. The aloe Vera was soothing on my face causing me to relax. Kai started to chuckle a bit.

"What's so funny?" I jokingly asked.

"You look cute with the aloe Vera on your cheeks." Kai snickered. I took one of the halves off my cheek and placed it on Kai's.

"Hehe. You look cute with it too.Hehe" I giggled.

I went close to Kai and cuddled close to his chest.

"Love you burnt green bean" Kai sweetly said.

"Love you too." I said while melting into his arms. I savored the moment as much as I could until my father cleared up his throat.

"I figured it out." My father chuckled. "You two are a thing!"

Kai and I turned red. I felt the heat betting hard on my face.