Julekaxrose

@sigh100 requested I do a JukekaxRose story so here it is. I don't own Miraculous ladybug and CatNoir, it belongs to their respected owners

Juleka's POV:
I got a text from my girlfriend Rose, she wants me to meet up with her at the park for a picnic. I raced to my closet and search from my new dress I wanted to show her. The top was a grape purple, the bottom was ripe plum with white flower patterns on it. I put it on and got my black denim jacket, and it on a bit of blush and nude lipstick, I left my hair how it is and put on my black high heels.

I left to front deck of my home and was about to leave when a voice said "where do you think your going", I stood there frozen on the spot. I turned around thinking it to be my mother, but was relieved to see it was Luka, my older brother. He looked at me waiting for an answer "I'm going to the park" I said casually, he raised his left eyebrow at me "dressed like that?" he asked skeptically "what's wrong with this?" I asked him irritably "nothing, except for the fact, you never wear dresses, unless your seeing Rose" he said.

I was getting mad at my brother "well Luka your not in charge of me or my life" I said raising my voice at him and left. I hated how overly protective my family is of me, I'm honestly so mad at them, as I walked I went to the flower shop and got some flowers for my sweetheart Rose. I got her favourite type, Tulips. I then went to Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie to get Rose Chocolate chip cookies. I went inside and saw Sabine at the counter, she turned around and saw me and smiled "hello Juleka. It's lovely to see you" she said to me, I smiled back and a said "you too Sabine. I'm here for my box of cookies" I told her.

She got my box and I payed for them and left. I then continued for the park. Once I arrived I saw Rose sitting on a picnic rug, I went over to her and placed the box on the rug "hi Rosie" she looked up at me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek "I'm so glad you made it Juls" she squealed. I sat down and gave her the flowers, she smelled them and smiled, I loved her smile. She was wearing a pink dress, it looked like mine except it was pink.

Rose started to unpack the things and we eat and talked until, I heard a very loud "JULEKA" that came from my mother. I was frozen, my heart was beating very very fast and I felt very nauseous. I turned around to see my mother storming over to us, I stood up and Rose did as well "Mrs. Couffaine, please don't punish Juleka, I was the one who had asked her to come here" Rose practically begged mum. She looked at Rose then at me then at Rose and then bursted our laughing "oh Rose sweetie, I wasn't going to punish Juleka, I was simply going to ask her want she wanted for dinner. Rose why don't you come over for a sleepover?" Mum asked my girlfriend "Sure" Rose said excitedly.

Mum grabbed my hand and we left to go home. Mum was quite and didn't have the radio on, I knew I was in trouble. Once we got home mum took me to my room and said "your grounded" and slammed the door in my face. I was really mad at mum and Luka, they were so over protective and it was annoying as heck. I cleaned up my room and got it ready from when my Rosie came over.

It was 5:00pm when Rose came. We had dinner and me and Rose were talking, I kept blushing when ever she complemented me. Mum came in a few moments later with cookies, as soon as she opened the door she let out a huge fart, this time I felt completely embarrassed, I was so humiliated, my own mother FARTED in front of my girl friend. It was quite for a few minutes until Rose started laughing. I stared at her in shock until I finally started to laugh as well.

Mum put the tray down and left grumbling under her breath. After a while we calmed down "your mother is so funny Juls" she told me, "you didn't mind she farted?" I asked "not at all. I know how much your mother is protective of you, I don't care in the slightest if she farted" Rose told me. I hugged her and kissed her forehead and we continued to talk until we fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the story.