The robot babysitter

This was requested by @paultiteuf360 i hope you enjoy this.

Y/n was confused by the package. It was rather big and a robot nanny was on the front, the lady was wearing a maid outfit and leather gloves, she looked about 18 years old and had metallic skin, you think she looks really pretty and mature. Your only six years old and your parents are leaving for three days and your not happy about it. You feel scared whenever mum and dad leave and you don't want to have another nightmare while they're gone.

You gaze at the box in front of you until mummy comes in and takes the robot out of the box and turns it on. Mummy picks you up and to stare face to face with your babysitter "y/n this is Angelica, your babysitter" she tells you, you quickly snuggle closer to mum because your scared. Angelica takes your from your mother and you tart to freak out but when you see the smile on mums face your fears melt away because you know this little trips means a lot to her.

Angelica kisses you and tickles you. Mummy and daddy have already left and you started to cry and Angelica tried to cheer you up by kissing and tickling you and it worked, you feel heaps better and stopped crying. Angelica brings you to the lounge room and puts you on the couch, you get the remote and turn on the TV and Spongebob squarepants is on. Angelica is in the kitchen cooking something, your stomach starts to growl when Angelica comes out with chicken nuggets and chips.

You and her eat together, you say "thank you miss Angelica, for lunch" and you get hers and your plates and put it in the sink and walk back and you both play a game together. You start to really like Angelica she gives you kisses and hugs and she acts like mummy would. Angelica really likes you as well, she calls you cute and is a very bubbly person, she always plays with you and you feel safe with her. The next day Angelica takes you out to the park, you ride you hover bike there and play on the electronic playground. two hours went by and Angelica says it's time to go, you whine a boy but you obey her as you want mummy to be proud of you.

Once you get home Angelica tells you to clean your room, again you obey her. You clean your room to the best of your abilities, Angelica comes in and sea the effort you put in and ruffles your hair. You feel really happy because Angelica said you did a great job. You go back to the lounge room and sit on the couch, Angelica brings you lunch and you eat, you and her do the dishes and sings songs together. It was great fun and you laugh a lot and Angelica is very happy your happy. After that Angelica picks you up and twirls you around and you both dance as she some music on her speakers.

You get a bit tired and Angelica says it's nap time. You comply and go to your room and Angelica tucks you in and reads you a bed time story. You feel asleep and slept for an hour. Once your refreshed you run and you hug Angelica who was really surprised but non the less hugs you back. You kiss her and you tell her "I love you Angelica" "I love as well y/n" she says back.

Mummy and daddy get back today your really excited but also sad. As much as you live your parents you feel like Angelica is your big sister and you really love her as such. Once your parents arrive you rich into their arms and they kiss and tickle you and say how much they missed you. You absolutely love them with all your heart. When mummy tries to turn off Angelica you scream "NO DON'T", mum looks at you and says "why not?" "Because Angelica is my big sister" you say, your eyes well up in tears and you want to cry. Your mum sighs "darling she's not you sister she's your nanny" she tells you "but I love her and she's apart of our family, she's my sister" you tell her.

You parents talked about it and say that Angelica can stay on and you and her can be real siblings. Your overjoyed, you finally have a sister and you love her with all your heart.

I hope you enjoyed that.