Run away

I don't own Miraculous ladybug and cat noir. This was requested by @sigh100
Chloe's POV:
"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW YOUNG LADY. YOUR GROUNDED!" Daddy yells at me, i was shocked to say the least. Dad never yells at me, like ever, even when I was younger, he never yelled at me. I open the door and run all the way to my room, I lock the door and start crying, all I did was ask him if he wanted something as he's been working all day.

Butler Jean came in a few minutes later holding a tray "hello mademoiselle Chloe" he said in his usual polite tone, "you look sad, I have some chocolate for you" he lifted the lid off the tray to reveal the sweets. I grab them and start eating them one by one, I sniffed  and hugged cuddles more, Jean sat beside me on my bed "does mademoiselle want to talk about why she's so sad?" He asked me. For a minute I wanted to tell him but thought better of it so I shook my head, butler Jean got up "very well mademoiselle" he says before he leaves.

Once he left I cried, full on cried, "my Queen are you ok?" I sniffed and tried to wipe away my tears as Pollen neared me. I looked at my kwami as she looked at me worriedly, "no pollen I'm not ok. My father yelled at me for no reason and said I'm grounded, I just want to run away" I told her as she sat on my knee cap. Pollen then comes and hugs me "I'll always be here for you my Queen" she says "thank you Pollen your a true friend" I say bad I to her.

I get up and I redo my makeup and my hair and change my ruined t shirt and jacket. After that I feel a sudden anger rising inside of me, I mean how dare my own father yell at me for no reason, I just I don't need this. It's obvious he doesn't love me anymore, I go to my mirror and fix my bee comb in my hair and then I got an idea, I transformed into Queen bee and I open my bedroom window and I swing away to the only person I know will help me.

Since daddy is the mayor of Paris he has the residency of everyone in Paris, one day I was with him and I helped him go through all his notes and papers and I had memorised some peoples addresses. I arrive at Miss Bustier's place and I knock on the door, after a few minutes of waiting she opened the door, "oh Chloe, want a surprise to see you" she says quite shocked "Miss Bustier I need to talk to you" I say, "of course Chloe, please come in" she says.

I come inside and I de-transform, Miss Bustier brings out cookies and tea. We sit down and I tell her what happened today, "oh sweetie, your father had no right to do that" she says "but maybe he was overwhelmed and stressed and when you asked him he just let all his anger out on you" she continues "yeah I guess he as been over worked lately and I haven't seen him much" I confess. I feel tears stinging at my eyes "is really miss him" I say quietly, Miss Bustier comes over to me and hugs me the i burst out into tears.

"Ever since mum left again to go to NewYork daddy's  been stressed out and I try to help him but all he does is yell at me" I say through tears, Miss Bustier only hugs me tighter and strokes my hair until I'm all cried out, I sniffed and dried the rest of my tears from my eyes. Miss Bustier then grabs a makeup remover and hands it to me "the bathroom is down to the corridor to the left, if you want to freshen up a bit" she says. I get up and use her bathroom to remove my smudged makeup and to freshen up before i leave.

Once I'm done I go back to the dinning area and Miss Bustier is waiting for me, "I'm going to head back" I say to her "of course Chloe, please be careful also if you need to talk to me again you know where to find me" she says sweetly as I exit her house onto the streets of Paris. I go to an alleyway and transform back into Queen bee, i then go back home into my room, I de transform and go onto my bed, I hear a knock "darling are you in here" says dad, he opens the door and stands at the doorway "look sweetie about earlier I realised how wrong I was for yelling at you. Your my princess and love you i never wanted to hurt I was just stressed out and angry and I shouldn't have taken it out on you" he says to me.

I get up and hug him "it's ok dad o forgive you" I say to him "I love you" "I love you too my sweet Chloe" he says.

That's the end I hope you enjoyed it. I know I wrote Chloe OOC, the real Chloe wouldn't have reacted like that. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed.