Can't sleep

This was requested by @heretoreadread I don't own descendants it belongs to Disney

Carlos walked up to FairyGodmothers house. He was nervous because he was invited by Jane to have sleepover. He's never been to one before and he feels anxious about it, he had no idea what to take and he had no idea about the rules or anything. Carlos took a deep breath and knocked on the door, after a few moments Jane opened the door "hey Carlos" she said merrily to her best friend and engulfed him in a hug.

Jane ushered him inside and into the living room where FG was sitting "Mum Carlos is here" Jane said excitedly to her mother. FairGodmother looked up and smiled at the two children "hello Carlos dear welcome to our home" she said equally as merry as her daughter. FG showed Carlos to the guest bedroom and told him some rules, Carlos nodded and started to put his stuff down. He came out a few minutes later, Jane had gotten out some games and movies for the three of them.

Carlos has a great time, he was shown how to play, uno, chess, twister and monopoly. He, Jane and FG watched Titanic, shrek and Thor: the dark world. He had so much fun and FairyGodmother made delicious food. It was 8:30 pm when Carlos and Jane got ready for bed, they were playing monopoly again. Jane was wearing a light blue night gown with pink bows and Carlos was wearing a white shirt with a Dalmatian in the middle and black pants with paw prints.

When Carlos passed go a third time FG came in "bedtime my dears" she said to them. Jane and Carlos packed up the game and put it back into the closet. Carlos said good night to Jane and went to his room, he got his Dalmatian blanket and his favourite stuffed animal and tried to fall asleep. Carlos tossed and turned for a bit until he decided it was no use and he was scared.

It was his first time away from Auradon Prep without his big brother Jay to comfort him from a nightmare. He was scared to fall asleep because he didn't want to have one while he was here, his mother plagued is dreams at night and it made him more jumpy then needed. He couldn't bring himself to hate Cruella, most people think she's a lunatic which she is but she was also a caring mother. There was a side to Cruella that she only reserved for her son and she was a very caring person who truly did love her son.

Cruella was a lunatic and would lash out and made her son her personal slave but underneath that was Carlos's mother who he loved dearly. Jay would always help him after a nightmare but it was only because he missed his mother and also because of trauma, I mean living on an island of villains did have it's down side. Carlos pulled his bunny closer to him as he tried to rock himself to sleep, again it was no use. Carlos got up and made his way to the kitchen.

Sitting in the dinning area was FairyGodmother "Carlos sweetie are you ok?" She him full of concern "yeah I'm fine, I can't sleep" he told her. She got up and hugged the boy "Jay told me you would try to stay awake" she told him sweetly. She lead Carlos outside, he sat down on the granny swing while FG went inside to make Hot chocolate. After five minutes she came out with a mug for him, she sat next to Carlos and lit up a cigarette.

The two talked, Carlos told her about everything on his mind, FG sat there listening to him and she told him about her problems and stuff. It was a really good night, they stargazed for a bit, Carlos had fallen asleep while they were stargazing. FairyGodmother smiled at the child, she picked him up and took him to his room, she tucked him in and kissed his forehead, she walked out and she smiled, she felt happy and that Carlos was her son.

I hope you enjoyed that.