Harry Potter: a christmas special

This was requested by @agemforlife. I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters. They belong to JKRowling.

It was Christmas time at Weasley household and Harry was outside with Molly Weasley. The two were making fun of the death eaters when Harry accidentally farted. Harry looked super embarrassed "sorry, Molly" he said, but then Molly farted as well. The two looked at each other and just laughed.

They decided to have a farting competition with Harry leading by 5 farts. Molly went to get some Christmas cookies and peppermint tea, the two were outside and it was snowing after all, but neither wanted to go inside to inside to continue their competition. Harry then had an idea, he collect a bunch of snowballs and hid them so when Molly came outside he would throw them at her.

It was the perfect plan. He got ready just as Molly came outside, she carried the tray and put them down. He then threw his first snowball at her, she was slightly surprised but retaliated by throwing one at him. It then turned into a snow fight, after 6 minutes of that the two returned to the now ice tea and cookies.

They ate and talked and it was so much fun. Then out of no were Harry farted again and so did molly, they two laughed so hard Molly had another accident, remembering the other time they were alone they laughed again. They had so much fun together, once Molly changed her pants they went back to their farting competition.

It went back and forth, for about an hour. Harry felt so happy that Molly could do these things with him and wouldn't get embarrassed unlike his aunt Petunia. He never got to have fun like this with her, once he accidentally let one slip in front of her and he had to stay in his closet for about two days, it was awful. With Molly he felt free and he felt loved and appreciated by her and felt she was his mother.

After two hours outside the two went back inside with the rest of the family. Mr.Weasley told his wife that him and the kids were going to do something together, which then led to the two being alone yet again. Harry went to sit next to Molly but he sat on a whoopee cushion instead. They laughed yet again, Harry absolutely love me Molly as a mother and he got her a gift "I got you a gift Molly" he said shyly as he ran to his room and got it for her.

He went back to couch and gave it to her, and Molly gave her gift for him to him. They both unwrapped their gifts and were both touched at what they received. Harry has gotten Molly, a matchstick replica of the Eiffel Tower, it even had the French flag on it. Harry had spent hours upon hours to make it. Molly had gotten Harry a Weasley sweater, it had a large yellow H in the middle and it was maroon coloured with yellow strips at hem and sleeves.

They both gifted each other and that only made their bond stronger "thank you so much Harry, this means a lot to me" Molly said to Harry "no problem and thanks for the sweater, I feel like a part of the family now" Harry told Molly who then said "good, because your part of this family weather you want to or not", that comment made Harry's heart swell with happiness. They bother hugged each other.

Both of them had the best Christmas out.
I hope you enjoyed.