Sleeping beauty

This was requested by @justabatbat. I do not own sleeping beauty it belongs to Disney.

Today was the day. A christening to a princess, everyone in the kingdom was looking forward to it. Maleficent stood in her castle with envy as she looked down at the poster of the baby Aurora. Maleficent had a plan, she was going to abduct the girl and raise her as her own child. King Stefan wouldn't know what hit him.

It was time for the christening, everyone was invited. Everyone except Maleficent, King Stefan was her first love but he broke her heart. Maleficent turned herself into a dragon and flew all the way to the royal castle. She dove in threw the roof and landed on the red carpet where she transformed back, and she walked over to the baby.

King Stefan and Queen Leah came over trying to save their daughter but Maleficent beet them to her. She raised her magic sceptre and she and baby Aurora were never seen again. Many years past since that day, since Maleficent 'adopted' Aurora and lets just say Maleficent turned into a mother. Aurora was turning 16 and Maleficent has a very special surprise for her daughter.

Aurora was sitting in the meadow near her castle, she was making flower crows for both her and her mother. Aurora knew about the adoption since she was five years old, Aurora knew she was a princess by birth but she never really wanted to go back she loved Maleficent as her mother. Once she was done she picked the two up and went back inside.

She went to the living room and saw her mum sitting in the couch admiring the photos on the fireplace mantle. Every year on her birthday they took a family picture, the had a total of 15 so far. Aurora sat down next to her "hello Aurora darling" Maleficent greeted her "hello mother, I wanted to give you this" she said as she held out the crown, Maleficent saw the crown and put it on "thank you. Aurora now that you are turning sixteen I want to give you some of my magic" she told the child.

Aurora was speechless, she had always wanted magic but mother always told her that magic was dangerous and she was too young. Happiness welled up inside her, and she hugged Maleficent. Maleficent had found a way to transfer magic from a Faye to a human, she gave Aurora a crystal necklace and told her to never take it off. Aurora was so happy she was going to learn magic.

With time Aurora became a powerful sorcerous like her mother. She had a sceptre as well and a raven called Feathers, Aurora is 21 now and by this time she'd be the Queen of her kingdom. Aurora loved her new abilities and new bird side kick. She loved her dark clothes and shirt hair and she loved being herself. She had a life worth living all thanks to Maleficent 'adopting' her. Side by side the mother and daughter took over many kingdoms and even took revenge on King Stefan.

Yes Aurora loves her life and wouldn't change it for anything.

I hope you enjoyed that.